An Old School Catholic Message Board

PRAYERS PRAYERS PLEASE

FutureIHMNJ

FutureIHMNJ

PhatFam

I am asking for prayers for Sister Dolores Immaculate, IHM who I just found out that she was diagnosed with Cancer... :sadder: and is not doing well :weep: .. I know how many blessings and graces happened when All of you pray for each other soo please pray for this wonderful Sister

THANK YOU for the PRAYERS

In Love, Through HIM

Lee Nora

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1027545' date='Jul 20 2006, 01:32 PM']
PhatFam

I am asking for prayers for Sister Dolores Immaculate, IHM who I just found out that she was diagnosed with Cancer... :sadder: and is not doing well :weep: .. I know how many blessings and graces happened when All of you pray for each other soo please pray for this wonderful Sister

In Love, Through HIM

Lee Nora
[/quote]

Certainly.

Blessings,
Gemma

Lee Nora, Thanks for posting this. I just set up my account and figuring it out. I add my prayers to yours. May Pope John Paul II assist Sister Dolores.

memory-singer

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1027545' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:32 AM']
PhatFam

In Love, Through HIM

Lee Nora
[/quote]

Praying for Sister.

Pax,

Dare

Philosopher

[quote name='Mercy's Child' post='1028276' date='Jul 21 2006, 12:48 PM']
Praying for Sister.

Pax,

Dare
[/quote]

Most definitly will pray for her.

FutureIHMNJ

Thank You so much for the Prayers for Sister... :pray:

I saw her last night and she isnt doign well at all...Now I am asking that you pray tha Mary play place her mantle over her and comfort her and that Jesus may hold her and grant her peace. Her family and friends have been at her side all weekend.

Please also pray for her family specially her niece Dianne who is taking this really hard...and her postulant Sister Marianne, and the rest of her family and religious community

[center]:bigpray: [/center]
Please know that before she got sick i had mention to her about phatmass and I did mention to her last nite while i was at her bedsite that the PhatFam was praying for her and she whisper a thank you...

Thank You

In Love, Through Him,

Lee Nora

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1027545' date='Jul 20 2006, 11:32 AM']
PhatFam

In Love, Through HIM

Lee Nora
[/quote]

Edited by FutureIHMNJ

HeavenlyCalling

We will, of course, ask Mary to interceed for her to her son. I will say a rosary for he, if you think it will help her. I hope she is granted peace. :sign: :bigpray:

FutureIHMNJ

As hard as this is for me to type, but I just wanted to say that Sister Dolores passed away today, it was very peaceful and just ask for prayers for the family and her religious community, and me

Thank you

Always In Mary's Immaculate Heart,

Lee

[quote name='HeavenlyCalling' post='1030130' date='Jul 24 2006, 04:50 PM']
We will, of course, ask Mary to interceed for her to her son. I will say a rosary for he, if you think it will help her. I hope she is granted peace. :sign: :bigpray:
[/quote]

FutureIHMNJ

and may the soul of the faithfully departed through the mercy of Christ rest in Peace..Amen :pray:

[quote name='The Little Way' post='1030478' date='Jul 25 2006, 08:09 AM']
Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her :sign:
[/quote]

memory-singer

How beautiful in the eyes of the Lord is the death of his faithful servant. May she rest in eternal light.

dare