An Old School Catholic Message Board

Entrances today?

Gemma

Katie who is a phatmasser entered OLAM today, dad where are those pics???

Sr Katie who is not a phatmasser but is from my community, had her investure today!!!! NAW!!!!

Another phatmasser started her asspirancy today!!!!

You'll have to wait on the pics. I'll post them Tuesday.

Sr. Katie (Hidden in His Heart) entered this morning. I've got some great pictures to post.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1025712' date='Jul 16 2006, 08:07 PM']
You'll have to wait on the pics. I'll post them Tuesday.

Sr. Katie (Hidden in His Heart) entered this morning. I've got some great pictures to post.
[/quote]

WHAT WAIT?!?!?!?!?!? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sadder: :huh: FINE dad, I will wait..........until Tuesday!!!!! You better post them!!!!!!! I want to see my new neighbor!!!!! LOL!!!! :saint:

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1026078' date='Jul 17 2006, 12:59 PM']
You can't get to mad at him Nicole, you took ages to put your pictures up!
[/quote]
:P: :lol_pound:

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1026078' date='Jul 17 2006, 12:59 PM']
You can't get to mad at him Nicole, you took ages to put your pictures up!
[/quote]

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1026206' date='Jul 17 2006, 03:50 PM']
:P: :lol_pound:
[/quote]

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Oh MY, I can't believe you said that!!!!!!!!! :o :tomato: :shutup:

:lol_above: :lol_above: :lol_above:

:help: ME, IAM BEING TEASED!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THAT??? :sadder: :sadder: :sadder:

JK, i get the point zunshynn, and it didn't take ages, it took about a month or near a month to get them up!!!! Only because I had to go to the office to scan them!!!!!!! DAD< PLEASE POST THE PICS SO I CAN POST THEM ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!

memory-singer

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1026683' date='Jul 18 2006, 06:38 AM']
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Oh MY, I can't believe you said that!!!!!!!!! :o :tomato: :shutup:

:lol_above: :lol_above: :lol_above:
:help: ME, IAM BEING TEASED!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THAT??? :sadder: :sadder: :sadder:

JK, i get the point zunshynn, and it didn't take ages, it took about a month or near a month to get them up!!!! Only because I had to go to the office to scan them!!!!!!! DAD< PLEASE POST THE PICS SO I CAN POST THEM ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Dad, please post the pics so we can all get on with whatever :D:

(I really want to see them too. I'm hoping to get to the shrine for a few days this Fall.)

thanks,

dare

[quote name='Mercy's Child' post='1026808' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:30 AM']
Dad, please post the pics so we can all get on with whatever :D:
(I really want to see them too. I'm hoping to get to the shrine for a few days this Fall.)

thanks,

dare
[/quote]

DITTO DAD!!!!!!!!!! DAD, you should come visit us soon to be SSEW and Dare, when you go to the shrin you should do the same as well!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THOSE PICS, ITS TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!

Greetings,

I was able to be there for Sr. Katie's(Hidden in His Heart) entrance. I am a very close friend of hers and drove down with her family. It was a beautiful ceremony, and it was great seeing her with her veil and jumper, though it was different calling her "sister" Katie. Many tears were shed when she finally entered the monastery walls.

Sr. Katie wanted me to tell you all that she would like to extend her heartfelt thanks to everyone here. She thanks everyone for supporting her and her vocation and gives her final goodbye to everyone here. Your continued prayers are always welcome too.

O yeah, and for those who are wondering why I don't post anymore. Last year I entered Saint John Vianney College Seminary in St. Paul, studying for the Diocese of La Crosse, and it is seminary policy that we do not particpate in online forums, chat rooms, or any messaging program out there(msn, aim, etc.). So I am just doing this for Sr. Katie and then I will become dormant again.

In Christ,
Phil

[quote]Dad, please post the pics so we can all get on with whatever

thanks,

dare[/quote]

:yahoo:

In November, perchance?

Edited by zunshynn

[quote name='Phikoz' post='1026923' date='Jul 18 2006, 03:06 PM']
Greetings,

I was able to be there for Sr. Katie's(Hidden in His Heart) entrance. I am a very close friend of hers and drove down with her family. It was a beautiful ceremony, and it was great seeing her with her veil and jumper, though it was different calling her "sister" Katie. Many tears were shed when she finally entered the monastery walls.

Sr. Katie wanted me to tell you all that she would like to extend her heartfelt thanks to everyone here. She thanks everyone for supporting her and her vocation and gives her final goodbye to everyone here. Your continued prayers are always welcome too.

O yeah, and for those who are wondering why I don't post anymore. Last year I entered Saint John Vianney College Seminary in St. Paul, studying for the Diocese of La Crosse, and it is seminary policy that we do not particpate in online forums, chat rooms, or any messaging program out there(msn, aim, etc.). So I am just doing this for Sr. Katie and then I will become dormant again.

In Christ,
Phil
[/quote]
I met Phil and didn't even know (until now) that he was a phatmasser. How cool is that???!!!

Phil, I'm glad to see that you all got home safely after such an early start. I was awake when you all packed up and left at 3:45. I'm glad to see that you all returned home safely.

God bless.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1027025' date='Jul 18 2006, 05:39 PM']
:yahoo:

In November, perchance?
[/quote]

HA HA, thats so funny!!!!!!!!!!! DAD WHERE ARE THOSE PICS??? ITS NOW WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!