An Old School Catholic Message Board

Visited Baptist Church today

jswranch

[quote name='Sojourner' post='1013174' date='Jun 27 2006, 01:47 PM']
It means you've been Catholic since birth, from the cradle.
[/quote]

thank you for the definition...

I too am a cradle Catholic then...where do I get my ID card? Where do i pay my dues? :lol_roll:

Seriously, thank you!!!!!

[quote name='Didacus' post='1013198' date='Jun 27 2006, 02:36 PM']
I like the avatar DannyBoy.

Craddle Catholic here, and I must admit I have no idea, nor can I imagine being part of a different church.

I went to certain services at times that are outside the church, and I I agree it is at times a very strange feeling. (weirded out; is that really a word?)

I also thank God that I am a craddle Catholic. then again, I believe that head I been born in another religion I would have, in time, become a Catholic (but that is pure speculation from my part).
[/quote]

Thanks, I hijacked my avatar it from the phatmass archives!!! So far though, I am the only one I have seen using it. I cannot imagine being anything else either. Catholcism is certainly larger than life. Its a heritage...its a habit of being (Thanks Ms. O'Connor)!

Better than an ID card, where can I get my vatican Flag icon... :saint:

Jesuspaidtheprice

Baptist churches aren't all that bad. At least they aren't Mormon. Those guys are just wierd.

I went to a Bible study with my brother once at his Baptist Church. Nice people, good Bible study, but there was a palpable lack of the Real Presence. Christ really makes himself felt in a Catholic Church through the Holy Eucharist, whether you believe in it or not.