An Old School Catholic Message Board

Following the "signs" topic

awyers

[quote name='the_rev' post='1008158' date='Jun 19 2006, 08:56 AM']
There's always the PCPA in the the desert in Arizona!
[/quote]

I did look at them too and they look great but the word desert scares me off lol! I am still trying to get my head around the Alabama heat! As a Canadian, giving up snow and cool weather is going to be hard lol :ohno:

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1007916' date='Jun 18 2006, 08:24 PM']
Many, many God-incidences have been happening to me this past yr, things you just cant ignore but being the skeptic that I am I just say thanks and go on my way. Well, something happened the other day that really knocked my socks off..........

First a little background. When I spoke to the PCPA sister at OLAM that I reallllllllly love my massive school debt came up. One of the sisters told me that there are 3 spots left in the community and it seems there is quite the list of girls either wanting to visit or working to pay off their debt so that they can continue their discernment with them. I told her it would take me at least a year probably two to pay off my debt :( and she said that there are more girls then spots trying to pay off their debt and it is sort of a first come first serve situation and to leave it to God. If I am meant to enter there then God will have a spot for me.

A few yrs ago an Aunt of my mothers who I don’t know but apparently wanted to enter the religious life, passed away and her estate was settled. My mum received some money but we never really spoke about it. The other day out of no where I got a call from the lawyer that a sum of money had come up for me.......the amount of my school loan!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!! This is the only thing that was preventing me from entering religious life. Is this crazy or what?? Years after her death I get a cheque for the amount of my school loan :shock:

I dont see how this could be anything other then the hand of God! What do ya'll think??
[/quote]

:drool: :shock: :shock: ....... Thank you Jesus :D: Wow that is sooo amazing!!! He was just saving that money there for you the whole time, I don't want to make any ASSUMPTIONS but if this isnt a clear sign from God then I don't know what is. :hehehe: God Bless you as you take your journey to the next step, and fulfill God's plan for you :clapping: Your always in my prayers,
Your sister in Christ,
-uruviel

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1008161' date='Jun 19 2006, 10:03 AM']
I did look at them too and they look great but the word desert scares me off lol! I am still trying to get my head around the Alabama heat! As a Canadian, giving up snow and cool weather is going to be hard lol :ohno:
[/quote]

Don't freit, if God wants you in Arizona you will know it in time, and when you know His will, the fear of the heat will make no difference whatso ever. ^_^ Just keep up the prayers and trust in Him, you will be happy with whereever He puts you, even if it takes some sacrifice, He will not mis-place you :)

passionheart

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1008161' date='Jun 19 2006, 11:03 AM']
[/quote]

From one Canadian to another, it what crawls in the desert that would bother me. At least the snow would kill some of it. :D: I think that is why I will be Buffalo Bound!!!

[quote name='passionheart' post='1008630' date='Jun 19 2006, 06:13 PM']
From one Canadian to another, it what crawls in the desert that would bother me. At least the snow would kill some of it. :D: I think that is why I will be Buffalo Bound!!!
[/quote]

Hahaha! I didnt even think of the creepy crawlies yet :pinch: I still scream for my dad even if it is in the middle of the night and a bug decides to attack lol! I laughed so hard when I saw the sceen in the St Therese movie of her cleaning the cob web out of the window. I could picture myself in that sceen. So what kinds of wildlife is there in Alabama??? :ohno:

Guest phatdaddy

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1008655' date='Jun 19 2006, 09:41 PM']
Hahaha! I didnt even think of the creepy crawlies yet :pinch: I still scream for my dad even if it is in the middle of the night and a bug decides to attack lol! I laughed so hard when I saw the sceen in the St Therese movie of her cleaning the cob web out of the window. I could picture myself in that sceen. So what kinds of wildlife is there in Alabama??? :ohno:
[/quote]

Oh not much, maybe your friendly grizzly, a viper here and there, a recluse or two, a few billion scitoes, maybe a snaggle tooth rodent napping and I think they said something about a Big Foot or something about feet. Not to worry, the bats flying around usually drowns out the noise of the coyotes in the distance......... :rolling:
Mr. Ray

[quote name='Piobaire' post='1008655' date='Jun 19 2006, 07:41 PM']
I laughed so hard when I saw the sceen in the St Therese movie of her cleaning the cob web out of the window. I could picture myself in that sceen. So what kinds of wildlife is there in Alabama??? :ohno:
[/quote]

me too!! haha, I love that movie so much :)

[quote name='phatdaddy' post='1008969' date='Jun 20 2006, 07:40 AM']
Oh not much, maybe your friendly grizzly, a viper here and there, a recluse or two, a few billion scitoes, maybe a snaggle tooth rodent napping and I think they said something about a Big Foot or something about feet. Not to worry, the bats flying around usually drowns out the noise of the coyotes in the distance......... :rolling:
Mr. Ray
[/quote]

ehh yeah but nothin to worry 'bout. It's not too bad ;)

[quote name='phatdaddy' post='1008969' date='Jun 20 2006, 06:40 AM']
Mr. Ray
[/quote]

Haha! :P: Well in that case no problemo! I am always up for a challenge :unsure: I find that God has a great sense of humour in that if it scares me He is sure to help me face it lol :)