An Old School Catholic Message Board

Some exciting news concerning Sister Ali

OLAM Dad

Sister Ali doesn't have access to a computer right now so she asked me to post this news.

Ali will be entering the School Sisters of Christ the King as a postulant in September. This is sooner then she expected to be allowed to enter.

She also wanted me to assure you all that we and our intentions are in her prayers.

[quote name='srmarymichael' post='1006929' date='Jun 16 2006, 01:03 PM']
Tell her that we are VERY happy for her!!!
[/quote]
Thanks, sister but I don't need to tell her. She'll be back online in the next few days I believe.

Ali, That's FABULOUS! I'm so happy for you. :secret: Did you get to sleep that first night, or was it as we chatted about? :lol:

Hello all!!!!!!!!!!! A quick hello to everyone and hope all is going well!!! I just have a few minutes but wanted to drop a line and let you all know I'm praying for you!!!!!!! Things are going GREAT!!!!!!!!! Please keep me in your prayers! God Bless You All!!!!!!!!

Allie

ALLI!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! That's sooo awesome!! God Bless you as you continue the journey of His will :) Your still in my prayers, God Love you!
-uruviel

Edited by uruviel

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all dear phatmassers!!!!!!!

I hope all is well with you.....I have been praying for many of you having spent almost 3 weeks at the convent. It has been an amazing time so far. I just wanted to post and let you all know that I'm home for the weekend for the 4th of July and will leave sometime on the 5th of July. So stop by and say HI and let me know if you want to chat and we can find a time! God Bless YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister in Christ-

Allie

I haven't heard from any of you....please let me know how you are all doing while I am home for a few days....Safe 4th of July.

God Bless,

Your Sister in Christ

Allie

srmarymichael

I just want you to know how happy I am for you!!! :saint:

God bless you and overwhelm you with His Love!!!