An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sr. Marjorie becomes Sr. Mary Agnes

OP_MOM

[font="Garamond"]I haven't been on the phorum for a while but tonight I'm busting at the seams with pride! My daughter Sr. Marjorie, has moved on to the Novitiate. The ceremony was filmed by a television station in Lockport and aired. The rest speaks for itself. You can see it by opening the following link:

[url="http://www.lpb.org/programs/swi/streaming.cfm"]http://www.lpb.org/programs/swi/streaming.cfm[/url]

This is a must-see for ANYONE discerning a vocation![/font]

Birgitta Noel

Oooh, how beautiful! Thank you for sharing! A joyous moment indeed. And what a blessing that you were able to witness it! Go PBS and the Sisters!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

It was so beautiful! I cried...

Now I REALLY want to enter... sometimes He pulls, and I can tell you all, He is pulling HARD!

ThyHolyLove

Many congratulations for Sr. Mary Agnes, her family and her fellow Sisters! It was so beautiful to see her investiture ceremony! She was all giggles and smiles...what a testament to the joy of Christ. Many blessings for her canonical novitiate :)

AlterDominicus

I was smiling the whole entire time!!!!!!!!! HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERYYYYYY beautiful.

P:S: Now I know what Sister Mary Imelda looks like. Hehe. ;)

I did see most of it, just a secong ago. I didn't have any sound comming out but I was filled with Joy for my Dominican Sister In Christ!!! I could just see her joy and happiness by watching the clips. I almost wanted to cry, tears of Joy!!!!!

Congrats OP MOM! How exciting! And, as I said on Karin's thread, it must be such a treat for you to have Sr. Mary Agnes's investure on tape...pretty rare, I'd imagine! God's blessings on you & your family!