An Old School Catholic Message Board

FBI has no evidence linking Bin Laden to 911

Desert Walker

Desert Walker

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1005459' date='Jun 14 2006, 08:15 AM']
You're joking, right?

This whole conspiracy thing you're ranting about is a big joke?
[/quote]

I'm not joking. Have you ever compared the pictures? Bin Laden is not on that tape. The guy in white hat on the tape is writing with his right hand. Bin Laden is left handed (if we can believe the official CIA description of him). The guy in the tape is wearing a gold ring on his right hand. This is a violation of Sharia.

CBS reported that Osama was in a Pakistani Hospital on Sept. 10. The report says that he was under heavy guard by the Pakistani military. Some of this comes from hospital employees.

The Pakistanis are supposed to be "allies in the war on terror." The US is not supposed to know Osama's whereabouts. Nor is Pakistan. But that's just reality according to the US government, the major media and the Bush Fan Club.

[url="http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/28/eveningnews/main325887.shtml"]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/28/...ain325887.shtml[/url]

And yes I know the report says this:
[quote]But it was Pakistan`s President Musharraf who said in public what many suspected, that bin Laden suffers from kidney disease, saying he thinks bin Laden may be near death. His evidence, watching this most recent video, showing a pale and haggard bin Laden, his left hand never moving. Bush administration officials admit they don`t know if bin Laden is sick or even dead.[/quote]

Like I'm going to believe what Musharraf's analysis of the video. Man, Osama! That's one mondo kydney disease you've got there! Changed everthing about you! It even made you look all "grandfatherly" in that trademark "Islamic terrorist mastermind" way! :rolleyes:

It's a different person on that tape. We really need to stop thinking that TV, radio and newspapers are indepentent news sources. Traditionally, and especially in time of war, they are government controlled.

Edited by Desert Walker

Desert Walker

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1005468' date='Jun 14 2006, 08:29 AM']
DW,
You do not have any of the facts.

Go to those links and read, maybe you don't know how to properly research something and take into account who it is coming from with logic and reason.

Bush is a Christian.

"Right" is the side that knows there is right and wrong... those who uphold and obey the law... To be Catholic is to be right.[/quote]

I don't need Michael Moore when there are sooo so many more people out there doing their own research that I can read.

Bush is a member of Skull and Bones. No true Christian would be a part of a pagan secret society. Get real. THAT's a fact. Bush's intepretation fo the Bible comes from esotericism. Believe me, there's a whole literary genre of esoteric interpretations of the scriptures. There are many avowed pagans who read the Bible every day. It's just they think it means something totally different from what we think it means. According to esotericism, ANY religion can be publicly practiced because ALL religions are esoteric in origin, purpose and content.

Sorry IM. This stuff is real. Bush can go to Church and be involved in divination at the same time. There's no conflict for these people in that. They believe that all prohibitions which exist in the moral laws of Christianity exist for those who have not achieved "enlightenment." Those who have been "enlightened" no longer need to follow the moral law. It no longer applies to them because they have "graduated" to a higher degree of existence.

I'm serious. I'm not making this up. This is the kind of carp that teachers and prophets of groups like Skull and Bones teach.

[quote]The wrong side likes to call themselves 'left', because they can't admit when they are wrong... they are opposite of right... which is wrong. They do not know how to think and they have wacked out theories because they expect people to think and act like they would. This quote says it all about their character....

"He who mistrusts most should be trusted least" - Aesop.[/quote]

And I believe it was Anselm who said "Hedge your ears about with thorns." I've already had your worldview IM. Now I'm challenging myself to see the good points of both the left and the right because its obvious to me that SOMEONE is manipulating BOTH groups for a dark purpose, dark for the common man whom the Roman Catholic Church has defended for centuries.

[quote]They are liars, swingers, baby killers, perverts, enemys of any establishment unless they can have power, etc... They are a mixed match group of fringe groups that only have their own selfish desires in mind, not what is good for the common good.[/quote]

You think the so-called "left" has the monolpoly on that activity? I'll say it again: WAKE UP.

[quote]Again I write... You do not have the facts and I do not believe that you did any real research.

Although it is your God given right to embrace error, 2 + 2 will never be 3.
[/quote]

I did do some research. Why don't you read some of Noam Chomsky? He's got articles on his web site. He accepts the official story of 911. His viewpoint isn't as drastic as mine. But it is VERY mind opening.

Desert Walker

Yeah, I know.

But I wish I knew why the FBI doesn't ask the questions that the 911 truth movement is asking.

Maybe there's something there they'd rather leave alone. Rich, powerful people might get angry ya know. And those guys like to hire assassins when they get angry.

Oh but ooops. I did it again. There's NEVER a CONSPIRACY to assassinate anybody! All assassinations are done by disturbed individuals who can't cope with life properly... <_<

There's never a CONSPIRACY to do anything. Nobody we're supposed to be able to trust (like a president) would EVER do ANYTHING to hurt we the trusting!

:lol_roll:

COME ON !

Desert Walker

I rest my completely unfounded case of suspicions and paranoia. I'm done with this thread.

You fail to see the understanding of "right".

Nothing "right" is wrong. If someone who claims to be on the right does something wrong... then what they did is not right, but wrong.

"Right" means a "right way" instead of "wrong way".

The "right" is truth... The Catholic Church is "right"... it has not and never can be "left" because "left" is wrong.

The GOP is not completely right, there are leftists in it, who pollute it.

There are few rights in the Dems, most are leftists.

"Right" does not mean "conservative"... "conservative" does not mean "right". There are many conservatives who are mostly right.

"left" does not mean "liberal"... "liberal" does not mean left. There are many right people who are liberal on certain topics... "Liberal" is to desire change. "Conservative" is to keep the status quo.

"Right" is never wrong.
"Left" is always wrong.

"Conservative"/"Liberal" can be both right and wrong(aka left) at times.

God's way is the right way to be.

Read the wisdom in the Scriptures repeatedly and think about what is written. Get wise and think with sound reason.

Focus on what true Catholic priorities are... IN ORDER:
First and foremost: LIFE - Save the unborn... this trumps everything else.
Second: FAMILY LIFE - Save marriage and be against all same sex unions... this trumps Social Justice and Global Solidarity.
Third: SOCIAL JUSTICE - Help the poor who cannot help themselves... This is does not mean help people who refuse to work... This trumps Global Soldarity.
Fourth: GLOBAL SOLIDARITY - We are all brothers and sisters... One Human Race... Everything not mentioned above is trumped by this.

This is the Right Way... because the Church teaches what God commands... God is who determines right from wrong. God is always right.

Try not to take any thing here personally. At the moment this a fragile issue for our country. Everyone has issues, idea, conspiracy theories on how it is connected and how it isnt connected. I have mine and you have yours. The idea is to remain silent about them until the proper situation arises to bring forth your ideas. Another catalyst is also how you portray your ideas. What you did was good, you asked instead of jabbing the idea out. You also gave proof but:

[quote]CNN, ABC, NBC, Newsweek, Time-Warner, etc. have all been critics of Bush. They do not even come close to printing the pulp that the sources you use do though. The articles you link us to are poorly written and are even more poorly researched. Stick with reputable sources, and maybe somebody will listen.[/quote]

You knew coming into this, that there would be radical views and not so a radical view. I have heard from very reiliable sources that have made me question alot of stuff also. Sometimes the logic to complex to contemplate. However, that doesnt mean we should give up.

Here is my point:

If it was all a farce, what can we do about it? Secoundly, if it is, nothing will happen. Why? How? Because it's always quaint that they never find out that the president did it until he is out of office. This same thing happen with the Lewinski scandel and Clinton.

Watching movies that critisize it is good to make us thing and see. But, it also scares us into a theory and a mindset of trying to change something we can't at the moment.

to end this thread I give all my condolences to those who have loved ones serving or have lost one in this infernal war. I hate war.

Desert Walker

Since you posted all that I'll reply one last time.

Look IM I don't disagree with you about what's right and what's wrong. But from now on I take my values from the teachings of the Church and I see how the political rhetoric lines up with them. It is my opinion that, currently, BOTH US political parties are under the direction of people who believe in something completely opposed to Church teachings.

Thus, I trust NEITHER party. So I have begun looking at those whom everyone has labeled "nuts." I figure they've got a better idea of what's going on in this country since people from BOTH sides of aisle think they are insane.

Go ahead disagree with my logic. But I'm sticking to it.

Oh and btw, I've found these nutcases a bit more in agreement with the Church on ALL of her teachings than ANY democrat or Republican I've ever had the pleasure or displeasure of listening to. ^_^

And they exhibit REAL compassion. Not the phony carp that most of our presidents display to my utter digust.

See ya on another topic. And lose the unwavering political affiliations. Loyalty is only a virtue when it is given to the right people. Right now the Pope seems like one of the only honest leaders on earth. He has my UNDYING loyalty. The President... well, my loyalty to him has died and I've buried it forever. He started an avoidable war. That's soemthing everyone can agree on. And that's hard for me to gloss over.

Peace.

[quote name='Convert4888' post='1005598' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:03 PM']
Try not to take any thing here personally. At the moment this a fragile issue for our country. Everyone has issues, idea, conspiracy theories on how it is connected and how it isnt connected. I have mine and you have yours. The idea is to remain silent about them until the proper situation arises to bring forth your ideas. Another catalyst is also how you portray your ideas. What you did was good, you asked instead of jabbing the idea out. You also gave proof but:
You knew coming into this, that there would be radical views and not so a radical view. I have heard from very reiliable sources that have made me question alot of stuff also. Sometimes the logic to complex to contemplate. However, that doesnt mean we should give up.

Here is my point:

If it was all a farce, what can we do about it? Secoundly, if it is, nothing will happen. Why? How? Because it's always quaint that they never find out that the president did it until he is out of office. This same thing happen with the Lewinski scandel and Clinton.

Watching movies that critisize it is good to make us thing and see. But, it also scares us into a theory and a mindset of trying to change something we can't at the moment.

to end this thread I give all my condolences to those who have loved ones serving or have lost one in this infernal war. I hate war.
[/quote]

I ditto that whole post! Awesome. Great points.

My only worry is that something is about to change that is irreversible. And it won't be healthy for America. And it will come from those we thought we could trust.