An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You "Dying" To Know?

Sixtina87

Birgitta Noel

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1005516' date='Jun 14 2006, 11:20 AM']
I know but which one?? LOL., they have about 5 or 6 different hospitals that I know of!!!
[/quote]

Yes they do, but only ONE of them is across the river from the Motherhouse. The others are in other cities. Figure it out?

[quote name='Birgitta Noel' post='1005517' date='Jun 14 2006, 11:23 AM']
Yes they do, but only ONE of them is across the river from the Motherhouse. The others are in other cities. Figure it out?
[/quote]

I'll just ask them. It will take too much thinking for me!!!! LOL!!!

I woke up this morning for some reason thinking about the community. I can't believe I will be there in 2 months and 1 day with my 2 other Sisters TO BE, Jenny and Elizabeth!!

These next 2 months will be hard and then easy. Hard in a sort of way by leaving and spending the last few times with my family and friends. Easy in a most wonderful way because I have already started giving my cloths and possecions away. I have a huge black garbage bag full of cloths i don't need anymore or don't wear atleast, So my mom and my Sister get first picks and then my friends can have what is left!!! That part of preparing is so much fun and exciting!!!

she_who_is_not

Wow Nicole, I am so excited for you! Reading your post about waiting made me think about St. Therese and how she spent her months waiting to enter Carmel making small sacrifices for friends and family, in essence perfecting her little way. What a marvelous opportunity you have to show your love!!!
Prayers and
Peace,
Amanda