An Old School Catholic Message Board

Conspiracy theories, and history NOT

Desert Walker

Call me cynical (or hopeful), but I have always believed that the truth lies somewhere in the middle of the left and right. And that the world is neither as evil or as good as I think it is.

Kudos to you for not blindly following the crowd.

Desert Walker

[quote name='Azriel' post='1000639' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:30 PM']
Call me cynical (or hopeful), but I have always believed that the truth lies somewhere in the middle of the left and right. And that the world is neither as evil or as good as I think it is.

Kudos to you for not blindly following the crowd.
[/quote]

Thanks Azriel. That's all I'm trying to communicate. I WISH desperately that more people would think for themselves instead of parroting left or right wing talking points and book topics. The truth about what's happening today is chilling to me. Leftwinger and rightwingers are missing the true agenda because they're locked up mentally in idiotic biases and prejudices.

Edited by Desert Walker

[quote name='Desert Walker' post='1000705' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:22 PM']
Thanks Azriel. That's all I'm trying to communicate. I WISH desperately that more people would think for themselves instead of parroting left or right wing talking points and book topics. The truth about what's happening today is chilling to me. Leftwinger and rightwingers are missing the true agenda because they're locked up mentally in idiotic biases and prejudices.
[/quote]
Yes, we should blindly believe whatever we read in radical Left-wing, conspiracy-theory, and UFO/space alien websites instead. That's much more reasonable. :rolleyes:

Winchester

This supposed appeal for real thought from someone who vomits up whatever some goober still living in his mom's basement can make up on a computer, trotting out experts who don't exist, chopping up quotes, picture and "evidence" to shape it to whatever idiot theory he thinks will roil the french fry addled brains of his followers, creating a moaning army of pseudo pacifists who couldn't conquer anything that didn't involve a joystick and CD-ROM.