An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you believe that Quebec should succede?

Resurrexi

Do you believe that Quebec should succede from the rest of Canada?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Catholic Fox

I would like to see a Quebecian State, but it might not make sense economically for them to secede.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Catholic Fox' date='25 May 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1274818171' post='2117439']
I would like to see a Quebecian State, but it might not make sense economically for them to secede.
[/quote]
:hehe: Might?

That would be like Greece leaving the E.U..

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Catholic Fox' date='25 May 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1274830597' post='2117673']
That bad, huh?
[/quote]
I don't know hard numbers or anything, but I do know that money flows from the "have" provinces to the "have-not" provinces, and I also believe that Quebec tends to get a relatively large slice of that pie because they're really good at making us feel guilty for not being French.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

I don't believe Quebec should leave Canada, but I do believe the rest of Canada should kick Quebec out ofthe country.

Catholic Fox

[quote name='Didacus' date='25 May 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1274835389' post='2117772']
I don't believe Quebec should leave Canada, but I do believe the rest of Canada should kick Quebec out ofthe country.
[/quote]

Poor Quebec.

:sadwalk:

Certain people in Quebec cry "loss of culture and language!" but at the same time, abort their offspring.