An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello Everyone

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

in fact, i've left the church. but at least you don't have to put up with my rad tradiness. i've just got back from my month long suspension/retreat from phatmass. I hope everyone is doing well. soooo what has happened since i left?

Sam

brendan1104

Yep, he [u]apostatized[/u]- let's tell it like it is, after all Phatmass if for orthodox teaching, apologetics, etc...

He told me this two weeks ago, but asked me not to say anything.

why do you have to be such a modern 15 yo sam? youll be back when people stop talking about this but it really makes you less interesting....

i knew this was going to happen..maybe phatmass should start being nicer to "rad trads". instead of treating them worse protestants and muslims. :(

brandelynmarie
:sign: Not too sure what has happened to you Sam, but prayers here for your journey...I'm a convert & then I became a New Ager...then I had a reversion experience 7 years later...Peace be with you... Edited by brandelynmarie

[quote name='Tarcisius' post='991574' date='May 27 2006, 06:33 PM']
why do you have to be such a modern 15 yo sam? youll be back when people stop talking about this but it really makes you less interesting....
[/quote]

im less interesting. i think that might be a good thing

[quote name='prose' post='991576' date='May 27 2006, 06:38 PM']
So basically, nothing has changed.
[/quote]

:idontknow: :blink:

brendan1104

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' post='991669' date='May 27 2006, 09:50 PM']
:idontknow: :blink:
[/quote]

"Nothing's changed" implied that while you were still a traditional Catholic- i.e. you lived, believed and acted as Catholics always did for 1965 years- you were "outside" of the Church.

Prose- go do something productive, and start bashing real non-Catholics, and stop hurling excommunications and insults at your brothers and sisters in the one, Catholic, apostolic Church.

Edited by brendan1104