An Old School Catholic Message Board

Now see... this kind of thing becomes difficult for skeptics...

Desert Walker

Desert Walker

The following quote is taken from a much LONGER article on www.theconservativevoice.com.

[url="http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/7762.html"]The Conservative Voice -- Eyewitness, William Rodriquez, gives his story[/url]

[quote]William had worked for the New York Port Authority for about twenty years. He was in charge of the three stairwells - A, B and C. They were narrow and without windows. There were also 150 elevators in the building. He knew the building well. His job included the maintenance of the three narrow stairwells in the class "A" building - WTC1, the north tower. On a typical morning, he would have breakfast then begin at the top of the building and methodically work his way down. Arriving at 8:30 on the morning of 9-11 he went to the maintenance office located on the first sublevel, one of six sub-basements beneath ground level. There were a total of fourteen people in the office at this time. As he was talking with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion.

At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But [b]the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion.[/b] "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking." said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Company.

[b]Just seconds later there was another explosion way above which made the building oscillate momentarily. This, he was later told, was a plane hitting the 90th floor.[/b] Upon hearing about the plane, he immediately thought of the people up in the restaurant. Then there were other explosions just above B1 and individuals started heading for the loading dock to escape the explosion's resulting rampant fire. When asked later about those first explosions he said: "I would know if an explosion was from the bottom or the top of the building." [b]He heard explosions both before and after the plane hit the tower.[/b][/quote]

Oh freaking carp... :shock:

Desert Walker

[quote name='ChrisZewe' post='984564' date='May 18 2006, 12:03 PM']
...And the point of this is...
[/quote]

That there's more to the story than "two airline jets, high speed impact forces and burning jet fuel (combined with knocked off fire-proofing) caused the Twin Towers to collapse."

...that's all...

Desert Walker

Hmmm.

:biglol:

Sorry. I'm not laughing at you. Just the thought... :lol_pound:

BTW, are you an atheist?

[quote name='Desert Walker' post='984571' date='May 18 2006, 02:09 PM']
That there's more to the story than "two airline jets, high speed impact forces and burning jet fuel (combined with knocked off fire-proofing) caused the Twin Towers to collapse."
...that's all...
[/quote]

No there's not.

MichaelFilo

Ahh, Chris, my hero. Why do you come here still? And as for skeptics... thanks you, but I doubt your own existance, so you cannot possibly prove anything, because you are non-existant.

God bless,
Mikey

goldenchild17

[quote name='MichaelFilo' post='984906' date='May 18 2006, 06:32 PM']
Ahh, Chris, my hero. Why do you come here still?
[/quote]
Seriously why do we ask these kinds of questions. Does it really matter? I've been a part of a major Protestant board for over 3 years now, been more active there than any other board, and I don't hold their beliefs... Maybe he is interested in this forum. Does a person really need to explain why they post here, or elsewhere? Do we need to agree with the majority of the forum we post on? Maybe someone wants to learn from others and that's why they are here. Maybe they want others to learn their point of views and that is why they are here. I don't see that one needs a reason though... :idontknow:

I haven't yet gotten out to a Kingdom Hall, nor do I consider myself "worthy" yet, per se. And so, this is a good place for religious discussion. Even if it is packed with Catholics.

Desert Walker

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' post='984600' date='May 18 2006, 01:00 PM']
its fuel to the fire of conspiracy theorists
[/quote]

:maddest:

I find it odd that, when the mainstream media reports one thing as "accurate" (such as the events on 911) some people say

"Yeah! Yep! That's exactly how it happened! No doubt there man! They got it! No question whatsoever!"

but when they report other things as "accurate" (such as the war in Iraq) the SAME PEOPLE say

"Can you believe how they're distorting this whole thing! No! Lies! They need to get out there and get the WHOLE story! They're SPINNING this like top! Innaccurate! They're so BIASED! They're ruining America!"

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the "mainstream" media gives all the detail there is to give on the Iraq War. No! But to assume that everything you see on TV, read on the Internet, and hear on the radio is 100% accurate WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE THINKS SO, or just because that's the way YOU think things are, is a gross lack of good judgement! :maddest:

Don't go accusing me of the very same thing, because I haven't made up my mind yet!

But I'm also not going to CLOSE MY MIND to certain information, and interpretations of that information, because my precious worldview would have to be changed, perhaps even radically. :annoyed:

[quote name='ironmonk' post='984601' date='May 18 2006, 01:01 PM']
No there's not.
[/quote]

:blink:

:blink:

You can't be serious! Get OUT of your BUBBLE man!

AngelofJesus

[quote name='ironmonk' post='984601' date='May 18 2006, 12:01 PM']
No there's not.
[/quote]

Get out of your bubble, Man!

Can't you see? It's Barney all along!! He's tired of people calling him purple! He's turned muslim!

:elmo: :ernie: :bigbird: :bert:

Now, can you identify the perpetrator in this line up?