An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Question Should I Ask?

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

[quote name='uruviel' post='990646' date='May 25 2006, 06:30 PM']
LOL that's all I can think of!! or unless they just served beer. haha.
[/quote]
Story time! lol.

EDIT: I'm not going to any names to spare them humility. I'll only name communities.

I was having a rough day, so I went to "hide" on my computer, I lurked for a while and noticed that I had an email! (Woohoo!) It was from a nun in Summit, New Jersey. "Sister said Amanda you've been wanting to know what the Annual Dominican NM Meeting was, and what we did there." I have a big smile on my face, ready to find out, so she says, "Well...we just sit around and drink beer all day." (:lol_pound:) :lol_roll: . That very Saturday of the week I was to go to a cookout at the Little Sisters of the Poor, I went there, it was at least 98 degrees outside, beating sun, heat index maybe like 70%, it was HOTTTTT, I was constantly helping out and working and even worked through my "break" time. And then a sister said, "someone could go at get the beverages", I'm like, "what are the beverages?", she said, "Water, pop, and beer..." I thought oh okay, normal root beer. I went to the cooler, and sure enough (!!!!) MGD BEER!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, My mouth stayed open for a very long time. :lol_roll: