An Old School Catholic Message Board

Come to our country

Sailahína

KnightofChrist

[quote name='PadreSantiago' post='981837' date='May 15 2006, 06:25 PM']
The flag means absolutely nothing, I wish you all would get over yourselves...

"Imagine there's no country, it's easy if you try"
[/quote]

Commie pinko red doper diaper babies imagine alot for crazy things when their strung out on coke.

MichaelFilo

I'd just like to say, that was a childish remark knight of Christ.

Nations are soveriegn (Sp?) because God grants them their power.

But the flags.. really? I mean, it is a symbol, and while what the Mexicans were trying to show was obviously disrespect by flying the American flag upside down, does the height really make you that worried? I fear it's a bit meticulous... and unneccessary. Most of them are foriegn born anyway, and certainly not legal. It would make little sense to fly an American flag on top. If they flew it upright, it would be enough for me. I fail to see the nit-pickieness of height of the flag.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='MichaelFilo' post='982253' date='May 16 2006, 08:00 AM']
I'd just like to say, that was a childish remark knight of Christ.

Nations are soveriegn (Sp?) because God grants them their power.

But the flags.. really? I mean, it is a symbol, and while what the Mexicans were trying to show was obviously disrespect by flying the American flag upside down, does the height really make you that worried? I fear it's a bit meticulous... and unneccessary. Most of them are foriegn born anyway, and certainly not legal. It would make little sense to fly an American flag on top. If they flew it upright, it would be enough for me. I fail to see the nit-pickieness of height of the flag.
[/quote]

Perhaps, yes it was, yet the fact remains John Lennon was a communist, atheist, anti-american and a heavy hard drug user. The song "Imagine" is communist-atheistic trash.

The height of the flag is very important. Which ever national flag someone flys the highest is the nation that they are loyal to, if the Mexican flag is flown above the American Flag by a Mexican National then that person is making a statement that they are loyal to Mexico not the United States.

Come the next few months of World Cup soccer - and there will be flags of various nations everywhere!

Well at least here in Australia - especially if Croatia do well.... :P: