An Old School Catholic Message Board

Come to our country

Sailahína

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Rick777' post='975029' date='May 7 2006, 11:48 PM']
That illegals steal? :unsure: :lol_above:
[/quote]

steal (stēl) pronunciation

v., stole (stōl), sto·len (stō'lən), steal·ing, steals.

v.tr.

1. To take without right or permission.

Yes [u]steal[/u] under US Law Non-US citizens must have permission to be here and hold a job, by coming here legally, or gaining the right by legally becoming citizens.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='975032' date='May 7 2006, 11:57 PM']
steal (stēl) pronunciation

v., stole (stōl), sto·len (stō'lən), steal·ing, steals.

v.tr.

1. To take without right or permission.

Yes [u]steal[/u] under US Law Non-US citizens must have permission to be here and hold a job, by coming here legally, or gaining the right by legally becoming citizens.
[/quote]
Give me a break. steal under US Law Non US citizens must have permission to be here and hold a job by coming here legally.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='971602' date='May 4 2006, 06:50 PM']
you know, our flag is a freemasonic symbol...
[/quote]

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='971625' date='May 4 2006, 06:57 PM']
cuz stripes and stars are (tm) of the Masons?
[/quote]

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='971627' date='May 4 2006, 06:58 PM']
The flag of the United States of America is a freemasonic symbol. The Mexican flag is a pagan symbol... I liked the flags with OLO Guadelue that were once used in Mexico a lot better.
[/quote]

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='971634' date='May 4 2006, 07:02 PM']
You've said this twice now. I'm not saying you're wrong, but could you please back this up with some legitimate information. Thanks.
[/quote]

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='972019' date='May 5 2006, 07:37 AM']
So, St. Thomas More... You got anything for me here?
[/quote]

<chirp, chirp>

That's what I thought. :rolleyes:

Noel's angel

You know, be gald that you can fly your flag freely. Over here you can't fly a flag outside your house in many areas for fear of being petrol bombed, or having your windows smahed or your family threatened.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='DingoBot' post='975063' date='May 8 2006, 03:41 AM']
Give me a break. steal under US Law Non US citizens must have permission to be here and hold a job by coming here legally.
[/quote]

Give me a break. Give me a break. Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar! But seriously... thats my point I think if I understand you correctly illegals are theifs, legals are not.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='975572' date='May 8 2006, 04:12 PM']
Give me a break. Give me a break. Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar! But seriously... thats my point I think if I understand you correctly illegals are theifs, legals are not.
[/quote]
LOL! :lol:

KnightofChrist, DingoBot's a BOT! He's not a real person. He has no point - he's just a computer program spouting gibberish! (created by Laudate Dominum, I beleive).

KnightofChrist

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='975436' date='May 8 2006, 12:46 PM']
<chirp, chirp>

That's what I thought. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

It was a freemason, Francis Hopkinson who designed the US Flag, and freemasons also desinged the US "Great Seal" and other things which are full of freemasonic symbols. So it is likey the US Flag is a freemasonic symbol.

[quote name='Socrates' post='975581' date='May 8 2006, 04:17 PM']
LOL! :lol:

KnightofChrist, DingoBot's a BOT! He's not a real person. He has no point - he's just a computer program spouting gibberish! (created by Laudate Dominum, I beleive).
[/quote]

HA! Well dang.... oh well woops!

Symbolism of the design

When the Second Continental Congress proposed the Flag Resolution on June 14, 1777, there was no particular symbolism attached to the colors or their arrangement on the flag. However, on June 20, 1782, Charles Thomson, the secretary of the Continental Congress, gave a report to the Congress defining the new Great Seal of the United States. Meanings were attached to the colors (which, contrary to popular misinformation, is not part of any of the rules of heraldry). Rather, the meanings were a matter of contemporary fashion and personal preference on the part of Mr. Thomson.

The colours of the pales are those used in the flag of the United States of America. White signifies purity and innocence. Red hardiness and valour and Blue the colour of the Chief signifies vigilance perseverance and justice.[1]
Originally, both the number of stripes and the number of stars were supposed to represent the number of states. However, this became unwieldy as states were added to the union. During the debate that eventually resulted in the Flag Act of 1818, U.S. Naval Captain Samuel C. Reid suggested that the number of stripes be set at thirteen to represent the original 13 colonies and that only the number of stars be set to the number of states.[2]

(from Wikipedia)

son_of_angels

Well, we fly the Confederate flag, as a heritage flag, directly next to the American flag in my area. You often don't see one without the other.

But I do disagree with those who would use their heritage flags to attack the American flag when you are petitioning the American government for a greater social position. That's just rude...

Proud2BCatholic139

Also, if they are going to come here, they can't just live on welfare alone and also they need to know the English language.

AngelofJesus

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='977321' date='May 10 2006, 06:43 AM']
Also, if they are going to come here, they can't just live on welfare alone and also they need to know the English language.
[/quote]

LOL, So do a lot of americans. We speak english, but it is not necessarily correct. Myself, included. :lol:

PadreSantiago

The flag means absolutely nothing, I wish you all would get over yourselves...

"Imagine there's no country, it's easy if you try"

Norseman82

[quote name='AngelofJesus' post='977559' date='May 10 2006, 11:52 AM']
LOL, So do a lot of americans. We speak english, but it is not necessarily correct. Myself, included. :lol:
[/quote]

That reminds me of an Archie Bunker quote: "Anybody who don't speak no perfect English should be de-exported out of the country!"

[quote name='PadreSantiago' post='981837' date='May 15 2006, 07:25 PM']

[/quote]
if it means nothng, why then would people die for it? respect it? salute it?

AngelofJesus

[quote name='PadreSantiago' post='981837' date='May 15 2006, 05:25 PM']

[/quote]

It symbolizes a country's ideals and values. If a flag is dishonored like that they dishonor what it stands for. The very things that they come here for.