An Old School Catholic Message Board

Come to our country

Sailahína

AngelofJesus

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='972812' date='May 5 2006, 05:36 PM']
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No, I will not forget I am an US American citizen it would be Un-Catholic of me to forget the Laws of my nation. Mexican Nationals steal into this nation and therefor steal everything they gain while in this sovereign nation. The Mexican Nationals are stealing US citizens jobs, property, homes, money, healthcare, cars, everything they unlawfully gain while here in the US they steal. The same would hold true if I was to break into some ones home and take there money and most of what they own just because there would be 20 million of me does not make it just to steal something that does not belong to me. Mexican Nationals are thefts when they cross the border of The United States illegally. And I don't buy the story Americans don't want the jobs Mexicans do... its just the Mexicans have stolen and taken the jobs Americans would have done. That has been my case about 20 times now.
[/quote]

So, if they become legal immigrants are they still stealing your job, property, home, money, healthcare, cars and everything they unlawfully gained while here in the US?

[quote name='Socrates' post='971486' date='May 5 2006, 12:30 AM']
Celebrating one's heritage is one thing.
Disrespecting the flag of the country in which one is living (such as by flying it upside down under the Mexican flag) is another.
If these people hate the U.S., they should go back to Mexico. End of story.
How would you like it if a bunch of Americans moved to Spain, and insulted Spain and its flag?
[/quote]
It is true, I defend the right to wave the flag of your community or country, but it is very different to profane the flag of the country that receives you.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='972812' date='May 6 2006, 02:36 AM']
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No, I will not forget I am an US American citizen it would be Un-Catholic of me to forget the Laws of my nation. Mexican Nationals steal into this nation and therefor steal everything they gain while in this sovereign nation. The Mexican Nationals are stealing US citizens jobs, property, homes, money, healthcare, cars, everything they unlawfully gain while here in the US they steal. The same would hold true if I was to break into some ones home and take there money and most of what they own just because there would be 20 million of me does not make it just to steal something that does not belong to me. Mexican Nationals are thefts when they cross the border of The United States illegally. And I don't buy the story Americans don't want the jobs Mexicans do... its just the Mexicans have stolen and taken the jobs Americans would have done. That has been my case about 20 times now.
[/quote]
Even the Mexican recruits in the army, because there are no sufficient citizens of USA to want to be soldiers ?.

Winchester

I don't think they can really steal the jobs. The jobs are either unwanted or given to them by people. Some are given to avoid making just agreements between workers and employers. Immigrants can't really steal jobs. A jobs isn't like a car--someone has to perform the act of hiring, and in most cases, I reckon it's some cheap bastard, a smaller scale of the sort who've farmed jobs to other countries so they could have lower employment costs

America is as much to blame for the influx as Mexico. We've supported the regime in Mexico through all its vile machinations. We've abused the workers in Mexico through our companies.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='AngelofJesus' post='972850' date='May 5 2006, 07:11 PM']
So, if they become legal immigrants are they still stealing your job, property, home, money, healthcare, cars and everything they unlawfully gained while here in the US?
[/quote]

If they kept those things after becoming legal, yes. If I was to break into someones house and steal their TV then later aploygize but still kept the TV it doesnt change the fact the TV would stolen I would be a theif. Same goes for the illegal person they steal into the nation and take unlawfully our jobs and if later they become "legal" but keep the jobs they have stolen it still makes them theifs.

Guest Rick777

[quote name='Sailahína' post='971405' date='May 4 2006, 02:33 PM']
yes, I think it is okay to take pride in your heritage.
And I think it is good to welcome [b]legal[/b] immigrants into this country.
But why fly a Mexican flag in America? This is not Mexico, its America, Mexican flags should be flown in Mexico, ya know?

I forgot to mention in the two pics I posted, that happened in Washington, on our own soil...
[/quote]

What the heck? Don't come to California and say that...... :ohno:

[quote name='Era Might' post='972017' date='May 5 2006, 05:32 AM']
Cardinal Mahoney has also said the waving of Mexican flags at the protests needs to stop. It sends the wrong message. I happen to agree. I have no problem with people waving their flag. Just show some common sense...
[/quote]

Agreed. I have no problem with people waving any flag whether it be from Mexico, Ireland, England, Africa, Spain, etc. I don't know why anyone else would and this thread seems to be targeting Mexican Americans and labeling them "all" unpatriotic" or "disrespectful." Tell an Irishman he shouldn't wave his flag in America and if he wants to he can go back where he came from and it would be a big deal. Tell a Mexican if he wants to wave his flag then go back to where he came from and it's like,"Oh yah, I agree!." Kinda wrong......IDK.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='ruso' post='973108' date='May 5 2006, 09:50 PM']
Even the Mexican recruits in the army, because there are no sufficient citizens of USA to want to be soldiers ?.
[/quote]

Good point. However these Mexican recruits are going the legal way to become legal American citizens. The majorty of Mexican Nationals do not try to become legal citizens.

Guest Rick777

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='972812' date='May 5 2006, 05:36 PM']
[/quote]

Okay will you go work in my fields for a couple of bucks a day? Thanks.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Rick777' post='975015' date='May 7 2006, 11:27 PM']
Okay will you go work in my fields for a couple of bucks a day? Thanks.
[/quote]

I've done it before buddy, this is farm land. Its called doing God's work... and it may be hard but I'm not afraid to do it.

ps

your welcomed

Guest Rick777

And can you get about 20 other dudes to come help you?
I'm happy to hear your a good worker, need more Americans like you.

Edited by Rick777

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Rick777' post='975018' date='May 7 2006, 11:31 PM']
And can you get about 20 other dudes to come help you?
[/quote]

why will you?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Rick777' post='975021' date='May 7 2006, 11:33 PM']
I sure would!
[/quote]

cool well then I know of 50 other legal US citizens that would also help us. :D:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Rick777' post='975024' date='May 7 2006, 11:38 PM']
That sounds great but I'm afraid we would need alot more than that. ;)
[/quote]

Yes, I sure it would... but out of just those ppl, they know someone who knows someone blah blah blah and so on that would do the work. Point is there are indeed legal American citizens that have, will, and want to do the work that illegals steal.