An Old School Catholic Message Board

Daughters of St. Paul

Laurentina1975

• 2 weeks later...
Laurentina1975

As I do not post too much on here any longer....I still wanted to ask everyones prayers, hopefully without retalliation...

I am leaving for my second FSP retreat in Los Angeles and could use some prayers, but mostly because I have been spiritually dry lately. I am hoping that I will be kicked back into the swing of things on the retreat and find some peace with Jesus.

As not to cause some people to "act out", please email me if you want to know how it was and I will share my pictures upon my return.

However, PLEASE keep me in your prayers at this crucial time.

Lauren

God go with you as you continue your journey. Remember the journey is as important as your goal.
Your sister,
AliceM

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Let us know when you get back how it was! :) I am hoping to hear from you!

Laurentina1975

Hi All, Thanks for your responses.

I am back from L.A. and the retreat was once again a very moving experience for me. I really had a wonderful time there with Jesus and the Sisters.

Unfortunately, I no longer feel "safe" sharing much in here about my discernment. However, I did take lots of pictures and have a lot to say. The friends I have made on here can feel free to email me, or get in touch and I would love to share.

I am preparing for some change in my life, so I will not really be on here that much anymore anyway. I come in and read your posts once in a while and have been keeping you all in my prayers.

God Bless.
Lauren

Laurentina1975

I can email you some photos and talk to you over the phone! Thanks for your prayers, I will call soon! Lauren