An Old School Catholic Message Board

Psyc Evals

Charms717RM1

Charms717RM1

Woo-hooo, I'm officially not crazy! :lol_roll:

Now that i have all of the seminary applications and paperwork turned in and have the psyc testing done and over with, all I have to do now is wait and pray until I hear back from the diocese. That probably won't happen until about May 25th or so.

Thanks for all the support- I'll be praying for all of you!

In Christ,
Keith

MC IMaGiNaZUN

[quote name='Charms717RM1' post='960081' date='Apr 25 2006, 08:29 AM']
Woo-hooo, I'm officially not crazy! :lol_roll:

Now that i have all of the seminary applications and paperwork turned in and have the psyc testing done and over with, all I have to do now is wait and pray until I hear back from the diocese. That probably won't happen until about May 25th or so.

Thanks for all the support- I'll be praying for all of you!

In Christ,
Keith
[/quote]
:wacko:
I spent five or six hours on those things myself :scream:
:twitch:
and i was very scared of meeting with the psychologist who administered it :doc:
:help:
I got back the results, and read them, i was even more worried. :shock:
:thumbsup:
The meeting was quite helpful. The results said i need a job before i commence in formation. The formation director said i could if i really felt i needed it, but that it would not be required. I dont mean to say i was let off easy. but it did set up some areas of growth that the order will challenge me with.

It wasnt just relief. Reality check.

But yeah keith, i totally know how that feels. :yahoo:

SHALOM

Edited by MC IMaGiNaZUN

GonnaBeAPriest

Congrats on a recognition of your non-craziness! :wacko:
You continue to be in my prayers. The wait to hear from the diocese took some patience...I prayed for that quite a bit.
Best to you, and hope to see you again soon!

MC IMaGiNaZUN

It is always a timely reminder of God's Grace in your own life.

And your own unworthiness and effectiveness as a minister [i]in persona Christi[/i].

SHALOM

ThyWillBeDone

Congrats. I remember how annoying those test were, but even more annoying was after them waiting to here from the Archdiocese. Seemed to take for ever. Anyway you will be in my prayers
God Bless

very cool! My friend who just went through those talking to the VD for his diocese who said that often times they come back with some slightly weird results (not totally looney or anythign like that), but just that those tests weren't really made for people who are devout or want to give their life to God ;)

Charms717RM1
:doh:
Just when I thought I had all of my paperwork in, my VD called and told me that I now have to do a medical exam and something called the Priest Perciever test- something about testing my pastoral abilities. Has anyone heard of this test before?

Lol, will it ever end?

Thanks everyone! :D:

In Christ,
Keith

[quote name='Charms717RM1' post='963993' date='Apr 28 2006, 08:41 AM']
:doh:
Just when I thought I had all of my paperwork in, my VD called and told me that I now have to do a medical exam and something called the Priest Perciever test- something about testing my pastoral abilities. Has anyone heard of this test before?

Lol, will it ever end?

Thanks everyone! :D:

In Christ,
Keith
[/quote]
Keith, I've heard about it from some of the seminarians at school. But I don't know much more about it. I hope it ends quickly!!!