An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Most Cool Email!

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

[color="#3333FF"]Dear, dear Amanda,

So, hon, how many times have you received HOLY COMMUNION to date?! I’m sooooooooo extremely happy for and WITH you, I’m certain! God is so GOOD! Hon, I just with I could reach across the miles and hug and hug and hug you again! You must be thrilled beyond all words....and I pray this ‘holy emotion’ is rooted in a deep soul that yearns, throughout her entire life, to only grow into deeper love of/union with CHRIST!

Thank you for your beautiful letter...you do express yourself well! I cannot wait to see you at the May retreat – and we can receive Holy Communion TOGETHER – imagine! *[b]And you can spend the entire night, if you wish, in Eucharistic Adoration...[/b]*wow! GOD IS INFINITELY GOOD! Hope you prayed for me, hon.....and I know you did and thank you immensely! Keep praying, okay?

with you – in Jesus, Mary, and all our Saints’ hearts!

Sister!![/color]

This is the coolest email I got form Sister Joseph Andrew, and notice I :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: the bolded part. With this * So I sent an email back and I said, "Sister Joseph Andrew, my Mother Vicar (Hehe), I'd be HONORED to spend the [b][i][color="#FF0000"]entire night [/color][/i][/b] in Adoartion. :lol:

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='954334' date='Apr 19 2006, 05:36 PM']
[color="#3333FF"]Dear, dear Amanda,

So, hon, how many times have you received HOLY COMMUNION to date?! I’m sooooooooo extremely happy for and WITH you, I’m certain! God is so GOOD! Hon, I just with I could reach across the miles and hug and hug and hug you again! You must be thrilled beyond all words....and I pray this ‘holy emotion’ is rooted in a deep soul that yearns, throughout her entire life, to only grow into deeper love of/union with CHRIST!

Thank you for your beautiful letter...you do express yourself well! I cannot wait to see you at the May retreat – and we can receive Holy Communion TOGETHER – imagine! *[b]And you can spend the entire night, if you wish, in Eucharistic Adoration...[/b]*wow! GOD IS INFINITELY GOOD! Hope you prayed for me, hon.....and I know you did and thank you immensely! Keep praying, okay?

with you – in Jesus, Mary, and all our Saints’ hearts!

Sister!![/color]

This is the coolest email I got form Sister Joseph Andrew, and notice I :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: the bolded part. With this * So I sent an email back and I said, "Sister Joseph Andrew, my Mother Vicar (Hehe), I'd be HONORED to spend the [b][i][color="#FF0000"]entire night [/color][/i][/b] in Adoartion. :lol:
[/quote]

Sounds like an awesome email. And Bless your heart for spending the entire night in Adoration..!!!!!! I'm prayin' for ya girlie!!

AlterDominicus

Thank you Ali. You know, just becoming Catholic four days ago, I felt a really good obedience thing kick in. And I accepted something that will be hard, but FUN! Yes, si, wee, fun and most likely emotional.

How exciting!! I'll be praying for you as you visit them in a month!! My favorite part of their website is this:
[quote]We Adore to Adore our Eucharistic King in:

Holy Sacrifice of the Mass Daily
Daily Holy Hour
First Friday Adoration Night Adoration
Exposition All Day for our Monthly Retreats!
... and [b]as many personal chapel visits as our little hearts desire![/b]
[/quote]

Me to Jesus -----> :blowkiss:

AlterDominicus

[quote name='magnificat' post='954398' date='Apr 19 2006, 06:43 PM']
How exciting!! I'll be praying for you as you visit them in a month!! My favorite part of their website is this:
Me to Jesus -----> :blowkiss:
[/quote]

Yup!!!! Besides I think its about time I start visiting our Lord a little more! I :blowkiss: :lust: :love: :iloveyou: Jesus!!!!!!!!! :lol:

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='954399' date='Apr 19 2006, 06:47 PM']
Yup!!!! Besides I think its about time I start visiting our Lord a little more! I :blowkiss: :lust: :love: :iloveyou: Jesus!!!!!!!!! :lol:
[/quote]

I LOVE JESUS TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are surely welcome for the prayers....!!! Welcome home :D:

Sr Joseph Andrew is the VD for the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, a Dominican order based in Ann Arbor, MI. Check 'em out: [url="http://www.sistersofmary.org"]SMME[/url]

AlterDominicus

[quote name='SisterAli' post='954627' date='Apr 19 2006, 09:45 PM']
I LOVE JESUS TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are surely welcome for the prayers....!!! Welcome home :D:
[/quote]

Thanks! Its great to be home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol_roll: :D:

naw!!! I couldnt help but smile!!! I got their newletter, the think packet of pics that they send out. i couldnt help but to laugh at a few pics...esp. the dragon one!!!! So funny!!!! She sounds wonderful and a sweetheart as well!!!!

I need to write Sr. Carly soon!!! I miss her!!!

brandelynmarie

What a wonderful e-mail! Thanks for sharing! It is good to "meet" people with Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament... :saint:

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='955597' date='Apr 20 2006, 08:28 PM']
naw!!! I couldnt help but smile!!! I got their newletter, the think packet of pics that they send out. i couldnt help but to laugh at a few pics...esp. the dragon one!!!! So funny!!!! She sounds wonderful and a sweetheart as well!!!!

I need to write Sr. Carly soon!!! I miss her!!!
[/quote]

Thatr was hilarious, there is one really funny I cant find it, but it was soooooooooooooo funny. The newsletter is awesome, I loveeeeeeee it.

AlterDominicus

I remember it was Sister John Dominic and the Globtrotters picture, the guy is like two feet taller then Sister!!!!!!

"Sorry guys: Shes ours!"

Sorry edit: Just reading through the email again, I was grasped with the concept of getting hugged three times by Sister Joseph Andrew. Those who've gotten hugged by Sister Joseph Andrew before, you know how that feels!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Believe me, at NET I was an hour early I walked slowly up to Sister Joseph Andrew, and I said, like I was nervous, cause I was!!!!!!!!!!!! x 1,000,000,000 "Sister ------ Joseph ---------- Andrew?" She said, "yes?" I said, "Its Amanda." And right then I just walked up to her in two steps, and grasped her, or rather she was doing the grasping.

Gotta go, more on this later!!!!

Edited by AlterDominicus