An Old School Catholic Message Board

For entertainment purposes only:

popestpiusx

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Apr 13 2006, 02:47 AM']I think I just threw up a little
[right][snapback]945805[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

me too.

[quote name='avemaria40' date='Apr 13 2006, 11:39 AM']That is shocking!  That doesn't even look like a Mass!
[right][snapback]946212[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thats because its the super modernist liberal interpretation of the mass. Actually, more like gays in the priesthood interpretation of the mass. I'm sorry but i'm disgusted. I wish people would stop with the free for alls and field days with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

Edited by MC Just

Myles Domini

[quote]For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was [b]betrayed[/b] took a loaf of bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, ‘This is my body that is for* you. Do this in remembrance of me.’ In the same way he took the cup also, after supper, saying, ‘This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.’ For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.--1 Cor 11:23-26[/quote]

I think everyone will understanding why I have chosen to embolden certain words in the above extract from Sacred Scripture and the one beneath from the one of Papa Bene's most beautiful books having seen these pictures.

[quote]Let us ask the question again: "What does 'rite' mean in the context of Christian liturgy?" The answer is: "It is the expression, that has become form, of ecclesiality and of the Church's identity as a historically transcendent communion of liturgical prayer and action." Rite makes concrete the liturgy's bond with that living subject which is the Church, who for her part is characterized by adherence to the form of faith that has developed in the apostolic Tradition. This bond with the subject that is the Church allows for different patterns of liturgy and includes living development, but it equally [b]excludes spontaneous improvisation[/b]. This applies to the individual and the community, to the hierarchy and the laity. Because of the historical character of God's action, the "Divine Liturgy" (as they call it in the East) has been fashioned, in a way similar to Scripture, by human beings and their capacities. But it contains an essential exposition of the biblical legacy that goes beyond the limits of the individual rites, and thus it shares in the authority of the Church's faith in its fundamental form. The authority of the liturgy can certainly be compared to that of the great confessions of faith of the early Church. Like these, it developed under the guidance of the Holy Spirit (cf. Jn 16:13).

Joseph Ratzinger [i]The Spirit of the Liturgy[/i] p 167[/quote]

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy upon me a sinner... :sign:

Edited by Myles

is that the same event?

[url="http://www.myspace.com/righteousb"]http://www.myspace.com/righteousb[/url]

scroll down on the comments..

Edited by MC Just

For we know him that hath said: Vengeance belongeth to me, and I will repay. And again: The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

They will not get away with this.

I don't think Keyser was meaning to compare Catholics to mindless Germans. He probably saw an eerie similarity. And he was not the first on Phatmass to make the same comparison:

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=14227&st=0&p=230941entry230941"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...41entry230941[/url]

Truthfully, that previous post came to mind when I saw that picture before I even saw Keyser's post......

toledo_jesus

[quote name='MC Just' date='Apr 13 2006, 08:34 PM']that picture of the rapper
[right][snapback]946549[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
He must be the one rapping the Good News. I wonder if he's a priest?

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Apr 14 2006, 05:43 AM']He must be the one rapping the Good News.  I wonder if he's a priest?
[right][snapback]947080[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Everybody is standing so I guess if he is rapping one of the readings it would have to be the Gospel. On the other hand, these people are so backwards they might sit for the Gospel. :idontknow: