An Old School Catholic Message Board

UPDATED PICTURE

Sixtina87

Dear Phatmassers,

I know it really seemed unfair to everyone on here that I left Phatmass without posting the recent picture of Sister Lauren who entered OLAM last December.

Well, when I was in Birmingham and visited the Shrine, I was hoping to meet Sister Lauren. The funny thing was when I leaving the chapel, she was walking in!! I recgonized her from all the pictures that her dad had posted. Sister Lauren talked and talked, and even laughed! She remembered me which i found shocking but she said I was the one with the Mother Teresa pictures! I laughed and was surprised she remember me because of that!

One thing or two things really I noticed when I was talking to Sister Lauren was 1) how happy she is.....and 2) how the habit was "made" for her, meaning she suits it well!!!

So not to keep this going on and on and on....and many are thinking....I want to see that picture!!!! So here it is....................................

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/Sixtina87/sr.jpg[/img]

Edited by Sixtina87

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Apr 12 2006, 09:10 PM']YAY!!!!!! She looks like Annie, interesting lol.
[right][snapback]945530[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I didn't grow up as an orphane!!! Nor did I clean for a horrible person who treated kids like garbage!!! LOL!!! Just had to comment on that one!!!!

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Apr 12 2006, 09:16 PM']Nic, you're cuter than Annie.  Don't listen to them.
:)
[right][snapback]945544[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
**cough**cough** smell of elderberries up!!!! LOL, jk. I at times do look like Annie, i dress as if I am an orphan!!!! ;)

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Apr 12 2006, 09:18 PM']what up with the SSE dubyas?
[right][snapback]945548[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
IT's SSEW!!! I will tell you through email or phone. Not here though!!! Things are great in Life!!!! I have to go before I get introuble!!! I have to be in bed in 2 minutes!!!!

Thank you Nicole yes we are happy! :D: It's great to see y'all, she sounds SO amazingly happy and peaceful. I can't WAIT to see her in August! Anyways, thank you so much for posting! And Nicole, I've never heard about SSEW, could I ask some of your time? Anyways thanks and God Bless!
-Lori