An Old School Catholic Message Board

Voltaire

Resurrexi

Which of the following do you think is the fate of the soul of Voltaire?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say,

Mt 7

Stop judging, that you may not be judged.
For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.
Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove that splinter from your eye,' while the wooden beam is in your eye?
You hypocrite, 3 remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye.

It is not my role to say who is where. The Church doesn't unless there is some Rev to someone someplace. Furthermore, the Church has never said that anyone is in Hell, they have said who is in Heaven, but not Hell.

He's probably in the inner circle of hell, gnawing on the head of some Pope-bashing Rad-Trad schismatic for all eternity.

you've nailed it on the head.... what is it w/ pm these days... has it always been like this??? (i mean attracting some real fanatics)

[quote name='dspen2005' date='Apr 10 2006, 07:49 PM']you've nailed it on the head.... what is it w/ pm these days... has it always been like this???  (i mean attracting some real fanatics)
[right][snapback]942819[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You ain't seen nothing! You should've been here back in the days of the Markich bros. (Amarkich and CatholicCrusader, and all their other online entities) :lol:

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Apr 10 2006, 08:01 PM']I chose B.
[right][snapback]942700[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Omgosh. Hi God!!!!!!!!!! Holy goodness!!!! I didnt know you visited phatmass!!!!!!!!!

Please, oh holy one of heaven, have mercy on my soul!

[/sarcasm]

Brother Adam

I did not know it was "traditional" to decide the eternal fate of others souls. One more way in which "Traditionalists" are not Catholic.

stbernardLT

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Apr 10 2006, 08:04 PM']Catholic Crusader is on FE now.
[right][snapback]942852[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Are the fisheaters against any use of color on a website (theirs is visually boring). Afterall the world was still in black and white before VII, just watch some old movies.