An Old School Catholic Message Board

Living with Christ

OLAM Dad

[quote name='magnificat' date='Apr 4 2006, 03:23 PM']
"Around here, you never have to worry about Jesus getting lonely!"
[right][snapback]935562[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Amen!

That's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing her thoughts! Living in the same house as Jesus... my gosh... what more could anyone want!? And to think that he is all alone in so many tabernacles across the world. :sadder:

We shall change that. :sign:

Thank you for the kind welcome. I appreciate it [img]http://www.onerock.com/board/style_emoticons/default/flowers.gif[/img]

To live [i]with[/i] Jesus. It makes the heart grow warm just thinking about it. :blush: What a great gift He gives us in the Blessed Sacrament! And to be able to [i]visit Him[/i].

[quote] Sr Lauren states:  Daily the reality of what it means to live under the same roof as The Holy Eucharist becomes more and more impressed upon me, and it's indescribable!  I know that if it had hit me all at once I probably would have died of happiness[/quote] .

I'm wondering how that is going to impress upon my heart. As you know, I've been in religious life before, and have had daily holy hours with the community, but to know that I have an hour each day where I'll be praying in front of our exposed Lord and then again, a night time hour. This is so vastly different. I feel so called to it, but the impact of it all hasn't hit yet.

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 6 2006, 09:05 AM']. 

I'm wondering how that is going to impress upon my heart.  As you know, I've been in religious life before, and have had daily holy hours with the community, but to know that I have an hour each day where I'll be praying in front of our exposed Lord and then again, a night time hour.  This is so vastly different. I feel so called to it, but the impact of it all hasn't hit yet.
[right][snapback]937560[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I hope you'll be able to let us know.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Apr 6 2006, 08:25 AM']I hope you'll be able to let us know.
[right][snapback]937573[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Probably through a letter at Christmas, or something. . . :unsure: