An Old School Catholic Message Board

Liturgical abuses?

curtins

Brother Adam

[quote name='dUSt' date='Apr 3 2006, 08:07 PM']That is an awesome idea.

O lovely Bro Adam, whom does havest thou a shapely backside, I say to ye that thou art guilty of diminishing Redemptionis Sacaramentum. Most gracious Bro Adam, with thine puppy dog eyes and breathtaking wisdom, I commend ye for thou beingist wrong. Amen.
[right][snapback]934651[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Wise and good dUSt, though hasn't forgotten, in your confusion of the letter we sent thee before, that we are never wrong. ;)

[quote name='dUSt' date='Apr 3 2006, 07:07 PM']Sweet!

PHATMASS.COM, PO BOX 612878, Dallas, TX 75261
[right][snapback]934653[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]Can't fed-ex to a p.o. box. And here I thought you would give me Adam's addy. So disappointed.

Maybe I should accept some groveling PM's telling me why they deserve the shirt and I get to choose who gets it. Would that be just reparatoin?

Edited by jasJis

stbernardLT

Last week my priest [mod]irreverant reference[/mod] slapped a eucharistic minister after they blessed a baby in the communion line. How would you handle this liturgical ABUSE. :idontknow:

just kidding

[quote name='JudgedByGod' date='Apr 3 2006, 12:41 PM']Do they really have those? I have never heard of any kind of committee like that before. If I can find one, I will be sure to join! Although I have a feeling that even the people on the committee would think I'm wrong.
[right][snapback]934275[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The last parish I was at had a huge one, and nobody had any real working knowledge of the Church History or Teaching, even the Priest unfortunately.

I would state something.

Everyone would be in shock.

Some one would contradict with some along the lines of "But we did it this way last year"

I would read my statementment this time quoting a document

Then everyone would, with thier mouths open follow Church teaching.

It was great...

...until I mentioned EMoHC...

Then everyone thought I sounded like this.:

O lovely everyone at this meeting whom does havest thou a shapely backside, I say to ye that thou art guilty of diminishing Redemptionis Sacaramentum. Most gracious every one at this meeting, with thine puppy dog eyes and breathtaking wisdom, I commend ye for thou beingist wrong. Amen.

BTW I <3 Dust and BA

Cow of Shame

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Apr 1 2006, 11:16 PM']I guess I have to admit I agree with what a long time orthodox DRE said today.
[/quote]

Dr. DRE is orthodox?!!

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Apr 4 2006, 10:56 PM']Dr. DRE is orthodox?!!
[right][snapback]935971[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:rolling: Cow, you crack me up!