An Old School Catholic Message Board

you know what this is?

MC Just

[url="http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=6380"]http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=6380[/url]

Its an outrage. This is what happens when Catholics decide they need the world rather than the Church. This is what happens when liberalism is mistaken for something important to Christianity. Can we please start ordaining "PRIESTS". We dont need homosexuals, we dont need women priests, we need heroic holy men like Priests of old. We dont need any parasites of liberalism and modernism. Enough of the moral and doctrinal laxity and the carelessness. ok im done ranting, reply.

Edited by MC Just

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='MC Just' date='Apr 1 2006, 09:35 AM'][url="http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=6380"]http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=6380[/url]

Its an outrage. This is what happens when Catholics decide they need the world rather than the Church. This is what happens when liberalism is mistaken for something important to Christianity.  Can we please start ordaining "PRIESTS". We dont need homosexuals, we dont need women priests, we need heroic holy men like Priests of old. We dont need any parasites of liberalism and modernism.  Enough of the moral and doctrinal laxity and the carelessness. ok im done ranting, reply.
[right][snapback]931250[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Did you read the part about them being "decades" old? How do you have a case when the priest has been dead 20 years and the alleged abuse was 40 years ago? Its called M O N E Y :annoyed:

First, I believe in my heart that some of those 'decades old' allegations are false. The Church is being ripped with suffering and while I know that some of these cases are unfortunately true. . .some are false, caused by people who WISH to make a scandal. Sad, but sadly true.

Second, most people think that, because a priest abused a child, girl or boy, that the 'cure' is to allow married and actively homosexual men to be ordained. . .what they do not realize, or WON'T realize, is that pedophilia is a disease. And, out in the world, so to speak, among the secular people, if a man is guilty of pedophilia/child predator, he is often married. Often, people are just shocked to see this come to light. I know. A close friend had to witness the police storm her house on a raid of a man. . her husband of 20+ years. . . who was soliciting sex with children in chat rooms for kids.

This is a disease that is separate from a 'normal' sex life. . .something that a 'normal' sex life, like marriage won't cure. Thus, ordaining married men, or actively homosexual men is not the cure. These are just men who slipped through the cracks of the psychological testing. Most of these allegations are from men who've been ordained for many years. Back then, many years ago, I would suppose the psychological testing was either minimal, or absent altogether.

Our Church is under attack. We need to pray for Her fervently. Our Lord says that the Church will not fall. That the gates of hell will not prevail against it. Well, satan feels he can rise to the challenge and do his best to try.

Pray. . . .pray.

:sign:

God bless you.

Edited by PCPA2Be

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 1 2006, 09:08 AM']First,  I believe in my heart that some of those 'decades old' allegations are false.  The Church is being ripped with suffering and while I know that some of these cases are unfortunately true. . .some are false, caused by people who WISH to make a scandal.  Sad, but sadly true.

Second, most people think that, because a priest abused a child, girl or boy, that the 'cure' is to allow married and actively homosexual men to be ordained. . .what they do not realize, or WON'T realize, is that pedophilia is a disease.  And, out in the world, so to speak, among the secular people, if a man is guilty of pedophilia/child predator, he is often married.  Often, people are just shocked to see this come to light.  I know.  A close friend had to witness the police storm her house on a raid of a man. . her husband of 20+ years. . . who was soliciting sex with children in chat rooms for kids.

This is a disease that is separate from a 'normal' sex life. . .something that a 'normal' sex life, like marriage won't cure.  Thus, ordaining married men, or actively homosexual men is not the cure.  These are just men who slipped through the cracks of the psychological testing.  Most of these allegations are from men who've been ordained for many years.  Back then, many years ago, I would suppose the psychological testing was either minimal, or absent altogether.

Our Church is under attack. We need to pray for Her fervently.  Our Lord says that the Church will not fall.  That the gates of hell will not prevail against it.  Well, satan feels he can rise to the challenge and do his best to try. 

Pray. . . .pray.

:sign:

God bless you.
[right][snapback]931272[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

true...

Just is associating pedophilia with liberalism and homosexuality. How much more slanderous (and nonsensical) can you get?

Pedophilia is the result of failing to internalize sexual norms properly, which is what makes the priesthood so appealing to them in the first place--they can be in respected positions without a normal sexual relationship.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are not linked, since a huge percentage of pedophilia cases are by married men, or heterosexual men.

Though I'm sick of how people are sueing the Church this way, how can they even prove these cases?

90% of the scandals were caused by gay men. Studies have shown. Read "goodbye good men" by michael rose. Gay men touching pre-pubescent BOYS. Thanks to the Pink Palaces and the lavander mafia who made sure hardly any straight men made it into the Priesthood. Bunch of sexual revolutionaries.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Apr 1 2006, 11:29 AM']Homosexuality and pedophilia are not linked, since a huge percentage of pedophilia cases are by married men, or heterosexual men.

Though I'm sick of how people are sueing the Church this way, how can they even prove these cases?
[right][snapback]931650[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

They indeed are linked, if a man molest a boy then that man comments a pedophilia-homosexual act, there for linking the two.

[url="http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html"]http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html...olestation.html[/url]

Child molestors generally aren't heterosexual OR homosexual, like I said earlier. They lack sexual development to be either, and so are fixated on children.

Here's the way I look at it. Whoever is in the wrong, whether it be those who abuse or those who falsely accuse, will have to answer for it on judgment day, and I would not want to be in their shoes.