An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guidelines

Snarf

goldenchild17

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Apr 1 2006, 04:20 PM']You cannot call yourself catholic on this site and dispute the Magisterium of the Catholic Church. You cannot call into question the legitimacy of Vatican II, or support schismatic groups. If you call yourself a catholic here, we expect you to uphold the teachings of the Church. There is no legimate diversity of opinion on these topics. :)
So we do not do catholic vs catholic here.
[right][snapback]932096[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ya'll(cept Nick maybe...) might be very surprised some day soon if my current issues continue ;).

[quote name='Amator Veritatis' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:36 PM']I should add, when "scandal among the faithful" is reduced simply to supporting or propagating one ideological viewpoint to the exclusion of other legitimate opinions, it cannot be called legitimate. With that being said, such is not necessarily the case on these forums even if it be the popular practice of many of the members themselves.
[right][snapback]931773[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I don't even know what he said, but it looks important. If I could pronounce those big words it might even sound important too.