An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help From Cam

Resurrexi

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Rick777' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:26 PM']Sam, what happened to you? It seems you are more schismatic than ever before?
[right][snapback]930483[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i don't really know what you mean.

Guest Rick777

I mean I know you were an SSPXer before but then decided not to be and now all of a sudden you are more schismatic than ever before?

[quote name='Rick777' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:36 PM']I think you know that you aren't in full communion with Rome, why do you do this to yourself?
[right][snapback]930497[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i do not do anything to myself.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:37 PM']i do not do anything to myself.
[right][snapback]930499[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Removing yourself from full communion with the Church constitutes doing something to yourself.

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:38 PM']Removing yourself from full communion with the Church constitutes doing something to yourself.
[right][snapback]930502[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I am not allowed to speak openly here. if you want to debate come to fisheaters.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:39 PM']I am not allowed to speak openly here. if you want to debate come to fisheaters.
[right][snapback]930505[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You are allowed to speak openly, but that never gives you the right to speak in the manner which you do about the Holy Father and the Holy Church.

You are capable of having a civilized discussion without causing scandal. I know you are.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 31 2006, 08:50 PM']You seem to forget tradition covers ALL 2000 YEARS, not just the parts the trads idolize.

Anyway....

This thread is STM's thread, and the hijacking is over. If you don't have something helpful to say , post elsewhere. If you diss the Church again, you will get a warning or suspension.
[right][snapback]930407[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

this is what cmotherofpirl said.

so i can not speak openly here.

Ora et Labora

lol Sam and Brendan, you two are so much alike. lol :rolleyes: But it seems that Brendan is more decided in what he believes...

Oh, sorry. I'm just speaking my mind. :)

brendan1104

[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Mar 31 2006, 11:46 PM']lol Sam and Brendan, you two are so much alike. lol :rolleyes: But it seems that Brendan is more decided in what he believes...

Oh, sorry. I'm just speaking my mind. :)
[right][snapback]930512[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Whaddya mean? I'm not going to SSPX anymore.