An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help From Cam

Resurrexi

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 31 2006, 07:49 PM']Sam, you are stirring up scandal again, and it would be in everyone's best interest if you could please refrain from doing so. I do not appreciate having the Holy Father or the Holy Church called anything other than what it is. "New Church" or "Novus Ordo Church" is offensive to me. Please stop.
[right][snapback]930316[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

your Neo-Catholic Lies are scandalous to the faithful, and offensive to me. I speak the Catholic faith as it has been taught for 2,000 years. You will not get me to stop speaking the truth, so you might as well stop asking me to.

Sam

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 06:51 PM']your Neo-Catholic Lies are scandalous to the faithful, and offensive to me. I speak the Catholic faith as it has been taught for 2,000 years. You will not get me to stop speaking the truth, so you might as well stop asking me to.
Sam
[right][snapback]930321[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Well, well, well. . . .

It appears we have a new Pope.

When were you appointed Pope, Sam?

Perhaps you should go to Montana where you can duke it out with "Pope Pius XIII" over who has authority over the rad-trad "faithful." :rolleyes:

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 07:06 PM']Pius XIII is dead.

i am not pope. i am just looking to tradition.
[right][snapback]930356[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Why then should we listen to you rather than the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI??

[quote name='Socrates' date='Mar 31 2006, 08:12 PM']Why should we listen to you rather than the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI??
[right][snapback]930370[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME!

listen to the words of the Late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.

the reason bieng the pope is teaching novelties that have always been condemned by the church.

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 07:13 PM']DO NOT LISTEN TO ME!

listen to the words of the Late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.

the reason bieng the pope is teaching novelties that have always been condemned by the church.
[right][snapback]930371[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Last I checked, Benedict was Pope. Lefebvre was not.

But I'll take your advice and not listen to you.
You can go work your childish mischief somewhere else.

[quote name='Socrates' date='Mar 31 2006, 08:16 PM']Last I checked, Benedict was Pope.  Lefebvre was not.

But I'll take your advice and not listen to you. 
You can go work your childish mischief somewhere else.
[right][snapback]930373[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ad hominem.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Mar 31 2006, 06:52 PM']I am NOT! I am just trying to make sure I do not believe any error.
a lot of the people arent liberal neo-cons. I am not asking Brother Adam or CMotherofPearl to help me. I am asking Cam and other traditional minded people to help me.
[right][snapback]930187[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol_grin: :lol_above:

if nothing else , you are entertaining...

Fidei Defensor

Sam, you simply don't get it.

You offend many people daily by your blatant disrespect for the Church. You are not speaking truth, you are just stirring up scandal. True reform comes from within, not from a silly child who has it set in his mind that the Church and Pope teach lies.

Either stop or leave. I have the right to be faithful to the Holy Father and the Church without being scandalized because of it. You do not have the right to cut down the Holy Father or the Church.

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 31 2006, 08:35 PM']Sam, you simply don't get it.

You offend many people daily by your blatant disrespect for the Church. You are not speaking truth, you are just stirring up scandal.  True reform comes from within, not from a silly child who has it set in his mind that the Church and Pope teach lies.

Either stop or leave. I have the right to be faithful to the Holy Father and the Church without being scandalized because of it. You do not have the right to cut down the Holy Father or the Church.
[right][snapback]930389[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

no you do not get it. I am speaking the truth. you call Marcel Lefebvre a schismatic, but would you dare call St. Athansius that too? You believe in novelties that that church has never taught and are irreconcilable with Tradition.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 08:16 PM']Ad hominem.
[right][snapback]930374[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

truth.

You come here and attack the Holy Father, Magisterium, and the entire Catholic Church, and get annoyed we don't appreciate it.
If you are not on the boat with Peter, you are swimming with the sharks.
we keep offering lifejackets, but you prefer the sharks....

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Mar 31 2006, 05:51 PM']I would like help from Cam to point out and correct any schismatic, heretical, or errored beliefs that I may have. Though I am only specifically asking Cam to help me, I also welcome help from any Catholic on this forum that does not adhere to the SSPX or think that people who only hear the TLM are stubborn.
[right][snapback]930128[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I commend your efforts and I am proud of the sincere effort that it seems you are making. :bigclap:

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 07:16 PM']Ad hominem.
[right][snapback]930374[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Pope Benedict XVI sits in the Chair of St. Peter.

You do not. Lefebvre did not. Whatever rad-trad internet people you get this tripe from most certainly do not.

"Thou art Peter, and upon this Rock I shall build my Church. And the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I shall give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven: whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

~ Matthew 16:19

your argument makes no sense. are you saying the Pope can not err in any teaching whatsoever?

Pope Liberius I allowed Arianism to infiltrate the church and excommunicated Athansius. was that justified? did Athansius not have the "right" to teach the true faith?