An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help From Cam

Resurrexi

I would like help from Cam to point out and correct any schismatic, heretical, or errored beliefs that I may have. Though I am only specifically asking Cam to help me, I also welcome help from any Catholic on this forum that does not adhere to the SSPX or think that people who only hear the TLM are stubborn.

Edited by StThomasMore

Ora et Labora

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Mar 31 2006, 04:51 PM']...think that people who only hear the TLM are stubborn.
[right][snapback]930128[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I am not stubborn!! :P:

As for the debate, I will leave it to more learned people...like Cam42 exactly. He is perfect for this. Although I know w lot about the SSPX, I'm not totally sure what you want to know.

But, like I keep saying, you should read [i]More Catholic Then The Pope[/i] By Patrick Madrid and Pete Vere. It is very factual and will probably answer any of your questions. :)

But I have a feeling this is more of a personal issue. So, at least you have my prayers.

[quote]Tlyer, why are you doing this?[/quote]

because I want to make sure that I dont believe any errors... I'm not leaving tradition or anything.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Mar 31 2006, 06:36 PM']Um, why is he doing what if I may ask?
[right][snapback]930166[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

converting to the Novus Ordo.

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Mar 31 2006, 06:40 PM']because I want to make sure that I dont believe any errors... I'm not leaving tradition or anything.
[right][snapback]930169[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

and im sure these are the people to ask.... they are not trads tyler.

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 07:43 PM']converting to the Novus Ordo.
[right][snapback]930176[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ummm....last time I checked the Novus Ordo is not it's own religion, I don't think you can convert to it or from it in the sense you mean.. :idontknow:

[quote]converting to the Novus Ordo. [/quote]

I am NOT! I am just trying to make sure I do not believe any error.

[quote]and im sure these are the people to ask.... they are not trads tyler. [/quote]

a lot of the people arent liberal neo-cons. I am not asking Brother Adam or CMotherofPearl to help me. I am asking Cam and other traditional minded people to help me.

Ora et Labora

We souldnt be CONVERTING to ANY mass!!!!!! Do you realize what y'all sound like?! We are all Catholic and NONE of us should have a problem with the NOM or the TLM.

We may prefer a certain mass, but it is stupid to say converting to one. c'mon y'all...

and I do agree there are some things that are wrong with the NOM, but to wont go to one, or to be prejudice against a certain mass is wrong.

Guest JeffCR07

To assert that the present hiearchy (including the Holy Father) constitute a "New Church" - i.e. one that breaks from Most Holy Tradition is to set forth not merely a new and novel ecclesiology, but to make precisely the same arguments made by the heretical reformers of the 16th Century.

Your Brother In Christ,

Jeff

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='JeffCR07' date='Mar 31 2006, 07:32 PM']To assert that the present hiearchy (including the Holy Father) constitute a "New Church" - i.e. one that breaks from Most Holy Tradition is to set forth not merely a new and novel ecclesiology, but to make precisely the same arguments made by the heretical reformers of the 16th Century.

Your Brother In Christ,

Jeff
[right][snapback]930270[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It was also used by Saint Athansius.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Mar 31 2006, 06:52 PM']I am NOT! I am just trying to make sure I do not believe any error.
a lot of the people arent liberal neo-cons. I am not asking Brother Adam or CMotherofPearl to help me. I am asking Cam and other traditional minded people to help me.
[right][snapback]930187[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah, Brother Adam and Cmom... bastions of liberism <_<

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 31 2006, 07:13 PM']maybe i should have said the New church.
[right][snapback]930214[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:huh:

Fidei Defensor

Sam, you are stirring up scandal again, and it would be in everyone's best interest if you could please refrain from doing so. I do not appreciate having the Holy Father or the Holy Church called anything other than what it is. "New Church" or "Novus Ordo Church" is offensive to me. Please stop.