An Old School Catholic Message Board

Knights Templar

Krush2k2

goldenchild17

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Mar 29 2006, 11:40 PM']they hold an ancient and terrible secret that could change the world!

It's in [i]all[/i] the books.
[right][snapback]928139[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hehe, for what it's worth History Channel is the biggest bunch of carp :lol: . I tend to think the connection is there between the two, but haven't studied it enough to know.

goldenchild17

[quote]i think i'll seek out Dan Brown for some information about the Knights TEmplar... he is a very reputable source[/quote]

Author of the Davinci Code? I'm going to assume(and hope) you were joking... :idontknow: :P:

Edited by goldenchild17

Desert Walker

The Masonic link to the Templars is asserted as untrue by the tour guide of the huge masonic temple (near city hall) in Philadelphia. I guess he's a credible source? :idontknow:

Anyway, some of the Templars probably WERE sodomites. But I'm sure some of my fellow Americans are as well.

I think the Templars got a bad deal from that selfish King Phillip and have had a dark reputation ever since. However, some sections of the order did indeed practice things that most of us would consider Black Magic and idol worship. And their control of European banking is also a fact. But money has always been controlled by very powerful men. And they often belong to fraternal societies.

The stuff of conspiracy theories is quite often a mere exaggeration and sensationalization of what has been established fact for a long time. The establishment of the New World Order is a perfect example.

AngelofJesus

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Mar 30 2006, 07:23 AM']The High Templars could be useful ([i]I heed thy call.  State thy bidding.[/i]), but the Dark Templar could really kick some butt ([i]Adun Toridas.[/i])
[right][snapback]928283[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Lightning storm demolishes all!!

Myles Domini

[quote name='Desert Walker' date='Apr 3 2006, 06:06 PM']The Masonic link to the Templars is asserted as untrue by the tour guide of the huge masonic temple (near city hall) in Philadelphia.  I guess he's a credible source? :idontknow:

Anyway, some of the Templars probably WERE sodomites.  But I'm sure some of my fellow Americans are as well.

I think the Templars got a bad deal from that selfish King Phillip and have had a dark reputation ever since.  However, some sections of the order did indeed practice things that most of us would consider Black Magic and idol worship.  And their control of European banking is also a fact.  But money has always been controlled by very powerful men.  And they often belong to fraternal societies.

The stuff of conspiracy theories is quite often a mere exaggeration and sensationalization of what has been established fact for a long time.  The establishment of the New World Order is a perfect example.
[right][snapback]934238[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I've yet to see any credible evident that the Templars practiced majicks or other satanic arts. The vast majority who survived the dissolusion of their order simply joined other military orders and continued to serve the Church by arms wherever it was required of them. Indeed, they did engineer the european banking system but that wasn't exactly a bad thing was it?

Their 'fraternity' was the family. The Templars were headed up by noblemen according to the conventions of fuedal society and through their family links to dukes, princes and kings they retained enormous influnece. Yet again the sway they held was little different than the sort of networking that goes on in the circles of the rich and famous nowadays simply that they had an international base to work from tying most of the courts of Europe together in their own body.

Any link between the Masons and the Templars are about as credible as the idea that Solomon's temple was likewise built by Masons and that the temple contained within it the secrets of the universe which were handed down to successive generations of masons as they survived underground until the 17th century. :lol_roll: Nonsense.

Beau Seant!

[img]http://www.rytieri.host.sk/obr/templar.jpg[/img]

toledo_jesus

[quote name='Desert Walker' date='Apr 3 2006, 02:06 PM']The Masonic link to the Templars is asserted as untrue by the tour guide of the huge masonic temple (near city hall) in Philadelphia.  I guess he's a credible source? :idontknow:
[right][snapback]934238[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I spat on that temple! Dspen2005 has a picture of us in front of it, giving the Masons a big :thumbdown:

Desert Walker

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Apr 3 2006, 02:25 PM']I spat on that temple!  Dspen2005 has a picture of us in front of it, giving the Masons a big  :thumbdown:
[right][snapback]934407[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:rolling:

About the inside of the Temple though:

There are about eight different meeting halls within. Each one has a different theme. Each theme is based on some old culture. The interesting thing is that one of the halls contained Templar symbols... and the tour guide pointed them out.... :evil:

Edited by Desert Walker