An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone going!?

SisterAli

[quote name='passionheart' date='Mar 30 2006, 07:00 PM']We have a WINNER!!!!!!! Sr. Mary Thomas right now is the sub prioress in the community. Yes, part of her work is translation and of course she sits on the Council.  I like her very much because she loves Shakespeare and any friend of Shakespeare is a friend of mine. :D:
[right][snapback]928798[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
She apparently also loves Servais Pinckaers and Jean-Pierre Torrell.... ah the love in the Dominican Family :love:

[quote name='passionheart' date='Mar 30 2006, 07:00 PM']P.S. The Religious LIife issue I mentioned is the one in regards to the IRL conference last year.  I told Sr. Joseph Andrew if my being a "Cover Girl " would increase my chances of  different orders issuing me invitations :lol_roll:
[right][snapback]928798[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
SJAB.... that woman is a HOOT!!! :lol:

I agree....who is going to IRL .....I'd like to know so I can meet a few before I enter. Thank you!

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 30 2006, 10:35 PM']Seriously though...

who is all going besides

SisterAli
and
Laurentina1975

????
[right][snapback]929126[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Laurentina1975

[quote name='SisterAli' date='Mar 30 2006, 10:37 PM']I agree....who is going to IRL .....I'd like to know so I can meet a few before I enter.  Thank you!
[right][snapback]929132[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

SisterAli, I'll PM you tomorrow with my info so we can meet up.

Lauren

• 3 weeks later...
srmarymichael

Don't forget -- IRL this weekend in Mundelein!!! (for those of you who live in that area)

God bless you!

passionheart

[quote name='srmarymichael' post='954891' date='Apr 20 2006, 09:29 AM']
Don't forget -- IRL this weekend in Mundelein!!! (for those of you who live in that area)

God bless you!
[/quote]

Did you have to remind me. I can't go this year. :sadder: It would have been wonderful to meet fellow phatmassers because every year I am alone there. Although last year I met a fellow older discerner and we became fast friends. Generously, she gave me some money towards my "Nun Fund".

O well, I think Lord wants me sit this year out and not spread myself to thin. My next trip is Genesee Abbey to witness the ordaination of my good friend and partner in crime Br. Stephen. I can hardly wait!! :drool:

I hope everyone has wonderful weekend!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I not going to be able to meet any of yous! You are all going to enter before I get a chance!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='956302' date='Apr 21 2006, 01:24 PM']
I not going to be able to meet any of yous! You are all going to enter before I get a chance!
[/quote]

What's going on? Really? Awwwww You are right here in Illinois! Awwwwww. Bummers. Well, if God Wills it we will all meet up sometime, otherwise, see you in heaven!

I will post pics when I get back, I will be there all day tomorrow!

God Bless
Lauren

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Well, its just that when all these events are happening, I CAN'T MAKE IT! :( But, that's okay... I was in Chicago today with my sister and dad to see the Art Institute (for my printmaking class). It was very nice and I was thinking we would be out there longer and I was wondering when/where/if there were any Divine Mercy Devotions at any of the Churches downtown.... But I made it to the one at my Parish at home :)

Maybe I can meet you all sometime... either in this life or the next ;)