An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone going!?

SisterAli

Is anyone on here going to IRL (Institute of Religious Life) in Chicago this YEAR?????? I AM!!!!!!!!!! I'm going with my Sisters from the convent and will be with them the WHOLE weekend. I was just curious as to if anyone else was going. It would be neat to meet up!!!!!!!

God Bless,

Ali

Do you have the link to that Ali? I know we'd talked about it somewhere else before, but I'm feeling too lazy to go look for it... ;)

AlterDominicus

I'd dye, litterally dye if I found out I would be spending a WHOLE weekend with my Sisters!!!!! :reaper: :goodnight: :funeral: :sign: :rip:

[quote name='SisterAli' date='Mar 28 2006, 03:40 PM']Is anyone on here going to IRL (Institute of Religious Life) in Chicago this YEAR??????  I AM!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going with my Sisters from the convent and will be with them the WHOLE weekend.  I was just curious as to if anyone else was going.  It would be neat to meet up!!!!!!!

God Bless,

Ali
[right][snapback]925653[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

When is it? I could always go, and then after wards, I could torture Lauren and get back at her for posting that awful pic of me.

Laurentina1975

I'll be there awaiting torture. However, since it is the 22nd of April, I could kidnap you and force you to enter the DSP's, unless of course, I find that my home is elsewhere. Then I'll force you to come there. :)

Edited by Laurentina1975

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Mar 28 2006, 06:54 PM']I'd dye, litterally dye if I found out I would be spending a WHOLE weekend with my Sisters!!!!! :reaper:  :goodnight:  :funeral:  :sign:  :rip:
[right][snapback]925861[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No you wouldnt....you would just be in total SHOCK with out any responce!!!!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 28 2006, 09:07 PM']When is it?  I could always go, and then after wards, I could torture Lauren and get back at her for posting that awful pic of me.
[right][snapback]926044[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Can i help with the torturing???? It would be funn!!!!! I love you lauren!!!! :D:

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 28 2006, 09:29 PM']Oh wait...you're too old. 

Now I am really finito.
[right][snapback]926118[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Lauren i wouldnt be talking about being old if i were you!!!!! :P: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't kidnap me on the 22nd. . .I'm :guitar: leavin' on a jet plane!

Besides, any community you'd want to enter. . .well, it's just too active and too UN-PCPA for me ;)

But I love you anyway. Thanks again for the wonderful time while you were here! :blowkiss:

Edited by PCPA2Be

Laurentina1975

So uh....like what flight and time and terminal and stuff?

I mean if you fly outta skyharbor you may get delayed.

Edited by Laurentina1975