An Old School Catholic Message Board

Counting Down!

AlterDominicus

I'm so excited to get to go to the Cathedral this year for Vigil which is my absolutely most favorite Mass!!! Since it starts at 9 pm and will be done in full :), I'll need to do some serious caffeine consumption before hand ;)

AlterDominicus

I have to (want to) go to Church everyday this week. I went today, for a youth gathering, tomorrow is my usual day I go to mass, Monday is Easter Vigil reheresal, then Tuesday through Sunday with the Holy Week. 6 DAYS!!!!

Edited by AlterDominicus

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Apr 8 2006, 11:23 PM']I have to (want to) go to Church everyday this week. I went today, for a youth gathering, tomorrow is my usual day I go to mass, Monday is Easter Vigil reheresal, then Tuesday through Sunday with the Holy Week. 6 DAYS!!!!
[right][snapback]940558[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It's getting soooooooooo close. :)

I went to a baptism yesterday. I love baptisms.

Edited by OLAM Dad

:bounce: I'm getting so excited for all those who are to be baptized and/or confirmed this Vigil! ~off to go buy some Puff's~

MC IMaGiNaZUN

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 8 2006, 09:56 AM']Oh, I like that thought.  I'd never thought of it that way, but I see it now, with the adult converts. . .oh that's just such a nice visual!
[right][snapback]940022[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Not just that, but also the way my parish does it. We meet in the front where there is bonfire, and we light the paschal candal. Its all dark. And then when we process in the church, everyone lights there candals until we get to the front. Thats what i mean. Its so, gosh... apostolic!!!

SHALOM

AlterDominicus

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Apr 9 2006, 03:48 AM']It's getting soooooooooo close.  :)

I went to a baptism yesterday.  I love baptisms.
[right][snapback]940607[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I am leaving in a few hours for mass!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :duel: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

AlterDominicus

Oooooooooo "Soak in all the graces" I like that, haha, thanks Sister, and thanks for the support! By the time I visit I'll be Catholic!

[quote name='srmarymichael' date='Apr 9 2006, 11:47 AM']CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Soak in all the graces!  :lol_roll:
[right][snapback]940835[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='srmarymichael' date='Apr 9 2006, 11:47 AM']Soak in all the graces!  [right][snapback]940835[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Be careful what you say, Sister. She might be sent home for bathing in the baptismal font!

AlterDominicus

Hahaha. That was to great Denise!!! No I'll be at mass here in an hour thinking, "hmmmmmmmmmmmm................." lol.

"Donnnnn't Mmmmmmake mmmmmmeeee jump in the fountain!" ~as her friends are holding her back~

:hehehe: