An Old School Catholic Message Board

Counting Down!

AlterDominicus

puellapaschalis

Oh deary! A friend of mine from another website is going to be Confirmed as a Catholic (he was brought up as a Southern Baptist) two and a half weeks..he's climbing the walls with impatience and excitement too :cool: :D:

Here's to a Blessed Rest-Of-Lent!

Love and prayers,

PP

:woot: :yahoo:

Congratulations! I am sure you cannot wait until that day when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. . .and when you receive our Lord in His Body and Blood. How truly blessed you will be!

This is me during all Easter Vigils, when I see the new members of our Church family :cry:

Yes, time to stock up on the Puff's now! LOL

AlterDominicus

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited, as everyday goes by I get EVEN MORE excited!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 28 2006, 01:22 PM']:woot:  :yahoo:

Congratulations!  I am sure you cannot wait until that day when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. . .and when you receive our Lord in His Body and Blood.  How truly blessed you will be!

This is me during all Easter Vigils, when I see the new members of our Church family  :cry:

Yes, time to stock up on the Puff's now!  LOL
[right][snapback]925631[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

And when you start praying for them at St. Joseph Monastery a week later! This is me for that: :yahoo: :taco:

Edited by zunshynn

Sooo funny! LOLOL :banana:

:dancer1: :twist: :breakdance: :dancer2: :kicking: :luigi:

I just wish my parents were there to see me and to :photo:

Edited by PCPA2Be

Lilllabettt

The framed certificate hanging on my wall indicates that April 10, 2006 will be the second anniversary since I was "joyfully received into full Communion with the Roman Catholic Church," by far the happiest day of my whole entire life (so far.)

Confirmations are cool!! And baptisms are AWESOME!!! And it all takes place during the Vigil of all Vigils!!

Who loves the Easter Vigil? ME ME ME ME!!!!

Edited by Lilllabettt

MC IMaGiNaZUN

I didn't get confirmed on easter vigil, i got confirmed on another day seperate for all the teenagers who were getting confirmed. I was the oldest one there, but yeah. It was so we could have the bishop confirm us. Some larger parishes do that.

The day of My confirmation and chrismation was on May 6 2001.

St. Augustine was recieved into the Church on Easter Vigil on April 23 (but i cannot recall what year)

SHALOM

AlterDominicus

14 days and counting. I have a boat load of stuff to do, I already sent out my "invitations" , but I have like 5-8 religious to call, particularly Sister Mary Emily from Nashville Dominicans.

This year our Easter Vigil is different, last year it was just, grab a candle walk into a dark church etc...

This year (we have a new music director) we start with an outdoor processional, to music, to firelight, and candlelight etc... so I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!