An Old School Catholic Message Board

Virgin Mary appeared

Sixtina87

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Maybe you could draw a circle in the general area or an arrow in MS Paint or something... I think I have an idea, but I'm not sure....

here is another pic, the same pic but an aroow pointting where you should be looking at!!!

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/Sixtina87/virginmary2.jpg[/img]

let me know if you see Her!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Is this it?

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/LausTibiChriste/image.jpg[/img]

Wait, Nicole. . .it's not visible at all during the day? Because that looks like it's part of the pillar.

Does it still show up? I heard the lights went out on that bridge because there was a fire in the circuit box the other night.

[quote name='jgirl' date='Mar 28 2006, 09:28 PM']Does it still show up? I heard the lights went out on that bridge because there was a fire in the circuit box the other night.
[right][snapback]926116[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yeah they left the lights off last night and tons of people were so disappointed. I was there last night but didnt stay long since the lights were off and it was raining too!!!

i will see if you can see it still, but i dont know since the night i went it was starting to disapper. but after CCD tomorrow, i will go see.

i will see if you can see it still, but i dont know since the night i went it was starting to disapper. but after CCD tomorrow, i will go see.

• 4 weeks later...

Why not under a bridge? Aren't the modern day anawim there? Is she not all things to all people? Look at how many titles she has. Our Lady of the Spring; Our Lady of the Valley, etc., etc.

What I'm seeing is something that looks like Our Lady of Grace, turned slightly to the right, to the left of the thick dark line. I had to put my polarizing sunglasses on to help me see the photo.

I know Mary-Kathryn is right about ignoring such things and going to the church to visit Our Lord, but it does give you something to think about--the poor and the homeless. Perhaps she's asking us to do more for them.

Blessings,
Gemma