An Old School Catholic Message Board

any comments?

dspen2005

[quote name='EENS'][quote name='Brother Adam']Because gay and lesbian persons are often scorned by society and alienated from the Church, we wish to make known our caring and concern. It is for this purpose that we affirm the following:

· that people of all sexual orientations share with all others the worth that comes from being unique individuals created by God;

· that gay and lesbian people are welcome within the membership of this congregation (organization or synod) upon making the same affirmation of faith that all other people make; and

* that as members of this congregation, gay and lesbian people are expected and encouraged to share in the sacramental and general life of this congregation.
[/quote]

thats even worse![/quote]

Does not the Catholic church say the same?

At one point in the vid, I hear that woman at the 'consecration of the dinner rolls' say something about the incarnated Sophia, or some such crud. It reminds me of one of Frank Peretti's books.

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:06 PM']Any church that endorses and encourages making macaroni art during the liturgy is a-ok by me!
[right][snapback]918615[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

here, here... i agree... we need to start a petition to Rome because gosh-darnit, I want to to fingerpainting at MAss.