An Old School Catholic Message Board

any comments?

dspen2005

[url="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4639219646887101318&q=church&pr=goog"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=46...=church&pr=goog[/url]

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

leave it to the Lutherans to produce that kind of Garbage <_<

actually i got a good laugh.

here are some things i got out of it:

Femenism is the equivalent of Christianity
Stautes of the "Sacred Femenine"
Cosmic Mother Godess of the Risen Christ
The "pastor" woman looked like she was joking around during the consecration
Femenine Rosary: Hail, Mother Godess...........

This Video Reeks of Heresy.

Edited by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Brother Adam

Agh! My ears! My ears! Who wants to tell them they are worshipping demons?

Man. That is 2 minutes 23 seconds I can't get back. :(

Brother Adam

Contact us!

Or you can reach us at:

Ebenezer Lutheran Church
678 Portola Drive
San Francisco, CA 94127

Phone: 415-681-5400

Pastor Stacy Boorn
SBOORN@aol.com

Brother Adam

Because gay and lesbian persons are often scorned by society and alienated from the Church, we wish to make known our caring and concern. It is for this purpose that we affirm the following:

· that people of all sexual orientations share with all others the worth that comes from being unique individuals created by God;

· that gay and lesbian people are welcome within the membership of this congregation (organization or synod) upon making the same affirmation of faith that all other people make; and

* that as members of this congregation, gay and lesbian people are expected and encouraged to share in the sacramental and general life of this congregation.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 22 2006, 09:32 PM']Because gay and lesbian persons are often scorned by society and alienated from the Church, we wish to make known our caring and concern. It is for this purpose that we affirm the following:

·        that people of all sexual orientations share with all others the worth that comes from being unique individuals created by God;

·        that gay and lesbian people are welcome within the membership of this congregation (organization or synod) upon making the same affirmation of faith that all other people make; and

* that as members of this congregation, gay and lesbian people are expected and encouraged to share in the sacramental and general life of this congregation.
[right][snapback]918576[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thats even worse!

Brother Adam

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 22 2006, 09:39 PM']i have to watch it again because its so ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]918584[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Let's not go overboard. ;)