An Old School Catholic Message Board

Validity of my confessions

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Mateo,
Good analogys or metaphors or similies (homonyms?). I should have paid more attention.

But good points. I'm in a different type of construction and things are a bit different from what you describe, but it's workable.

And yes, there can be lot's of supplemental rules and regulations. I do both private and government work. But when building a building (which I don't do), you still have to mix mortar and put 1 block on top of another. It boils down to simple things. But if someone says that the motar must be mixed with an electric mixer in 1.3 yard increments, 275 revolutions, or the mortar is no good, then there may be a problem. Those specific rules can be broken or pointless because there are more than 1 way to mix mortar that will have the correct slump, adherence, and compressive strength. Additionally, even with perfect mortar, technique is important. too.

Amator Veritatis

Matthew the Ugly, your points seemed to have been rather effective. If you find the time, would you be so kind as to post your objections to my previous statements. Thank you.