An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great Flood was a global event

Desert Walker

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 22 2006, 01:50 PM']You didn't underline or bold anything, and posted two very long articles. I read through both of them.
[right][snapback]918117[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
you don't have diabetic eyes

Brother Adam

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 22 2006, 04:32 PM']you don't have diabetic eyes
[right][snapback]918332[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

So what you are saying is that you did not read through the two long new advent entries that you posted?

I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm just saying, if that is too long to read, which I can break down more, were you able to read through the long articles that you posted?

Edited by Brother Adam

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 22 2006, 04:35 PM']So what you are saying is that you did not read through the two long new advent entries that you posted?
[right][snapback]918335[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yes I did very slowly. So now my eyes are so watery I can barely see. So I am back to short and sweet messages.

Brother Adam

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 22 2006, 04:38 PM']Yes I did very slowly. So now my eyes are so watery I can barely see. So I am back to short and sweet messages.
[right][snapback]918340[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

If I increased the font size, would that help?

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 22 2006, 12:52 PM']I realize that you are a geologist, and thanks for your input so far, but do you know of any examples where macro-evolution has been demonstrated, where one species becomes a brand new species through natural means (not scientists messing with dna)?
[right][snapback]917967[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Like a chicken hatching a chipmunk?

If so, then no.

Brother Adam

[quote name='peach_cube' date='Mar 22 2006, 04:54 PM']Like a chicken hatching a chipmunk? 

If so, then no.
[right][snapback]918360[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Like any one species giving birth to offspring which scientists have classified as a different species.

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 22 2006, 05:57 PM']Like any one species giving birth to offspring which scientists have classified as a different species.
[right][snapback]918363[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Does Batboy count?

[img]http://www.fif3.com/pics/people/batboy.jpg[/img]

If not, then no not to my knowledge.