An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great Flood was a global event

Desert Walker

I'd like to publicly apologize to Hsmom for misinterpreting her ranch dressing recipe.

I was wrong to do so and I humbly ask her forgiveness in this public forum

Edited by jaime

homeschoolmom

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:37 AM']I'd like to publically apologize to Hsmom for misinterpreting her ranch dressing recipe.

I was wrong to do so and I humbly ask her forgiveness in this public forum
[right][snapback]917854[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I accpet your apology. :love: Thanks for being man enough to humble yourself to make it. You rock.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Azriel' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:37 AM'].... a 'god' even ....

sorry, couldn't resist. :P:
[right][snapback]917856[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I accept your apology.

Brother Adam

I just logged on to make a humble public apology. Seriously, I did. Until hot stuff pulled that stunt. Never mind now. I was even willing to ignore the brain damage remark...

Edited by Brother Adam

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:42 AM']I just logged on to make a humble public apology. Seriously, I did. Until hot stuff pulled that stunt. Never mind now. I was even willing to [b]ignore the brain damage remark...[/b][right][snapback]917865[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:blink:

Brother Adam

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:51 AM']:blink:
[right][snapback]917881[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote]THAT is a dis-service to your brain and and our God.[/quote]

Sorry, the "dis-service to your brain and our God" remark.

homeschoolmom

Well, if you're willing to overlook that, I'm willing to overlook the post where you accused me of playing God... :)

Brother Adam

[quote name='peach_cube' date='Mar 22 2006, 05:16 AM']Certain aspects of Science develop and become refined, however some are quite certain.  How rocks form is not in question, whereas more complicated processes are still very much in doubt.  For example, Corona on Venus, some volcanic features on Io, convection mechanics in the upper and lower mantle.  An intellectually honest scientist has no qualms admitting that there is unknown.  That does not make the known false.
[right][snapback]917594[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I realize that you are a geologist, and thanks for your input so far, but do you know of any examples where macro-evolution has been demonstrated, where one species becomes a brand new species through natural means (not scientists messing with dna)?

Brother Adam

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 22 2006, 09:40 AM']Yep.
[right][snapback]917712[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's fine then. I don't have a copy of the PM I sent you, though wish I saved it now.

I'm sorry, I was way too harsh. Actually no, it was worse than harsh. I was rude, and probably came off as a jerk. While I really don't personally see the same connections everyone is making, I'll take everyones word for it, because that is what you all saw. It isn't necessary for me to work out where I went wrong in my own mind, I'll have faith that all of you are right and I have erred.

[i]I am sorry, and I ask for forgiveness.[/i]

Edited by Brother Adam