An Old School Catholic Message Board

Entering

SisterAli

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 14 2006, 10:42 PM']I've been feelin like taking a leap.  People at my work are so supportive (like my boss, the Exectutive Director), they are telling me to go fer it!

I've got it narrowed down to two.....
[right][snapback]912010[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This means one of two things.

1. You've got a really great boss, or
2. You're a really bad employee

:P:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' date='Mar 15 2006, 08:15 AM']What 2 have you narrowed them down to?
[right][snapback]912246[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yea Lauren!

BTW, I saw this thread on page two and thought to resurrect it, because AMEN AMEN I'm ready to go now!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 23 2006, 01:32 PM']Yea Lauren! 

BTW, I saw this thread on page two and thought to resurrect it, because AMEN AMEN I'm ready to go now!
[right][snapback]919166[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You're just trying to win the prize for most posts in a day. :P:

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Mar 23 2006, 01:41 PM']You're just trying to win the prize for most posts in a day.  :P:
[right][snapback]919179[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
And she's doing really well!!!!! :topsy:

Lil Red is conquering boards, so I started laughing and thought. . .I wonder. . .and then got tired.

Pshaw. .. .I stayed up late last night. I couldn't sleep after working all everning, so I was online from something like 12a to 230a before I could finally fall asleep. :rolleyes: Besides after this weekend, my internet will be cancelled and I'll have to rely on times when I'm at my folks. I think my friend has dialup. I also am cancelling my email address. :shock:

And I'll be like Sr Lauren in that pic of her coffee mug and handcuffs. . .only it will be me and my laptop :twitch:

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Mar 23 2006, 01:49 PM']Holy smoke the Church is on fire!  You've got 87 posts TODAY!  Wow, you must be unemployed or something.
[right][snapback]919198[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
She's gotten more posts in the short (but wonderful) time she's been on Phatmass than I have! :shock: :cool: :lol:

i forgot this was a topic on here...i smiled when i read it!!!! Oh man....i cant believe it!!!! someone pinch me!!!!! LOL!!