An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters in Jesus The Lord

Laurentina1975

Laurentina1975

Since we are all posting about cool new communities, I would like to add The Sisters in Jesus The Lord. Somehow they got my email address and I had never heard of them...but here they are.

[url="http://www.cjd.cc/"]Sisters in Jesus The Lord[/url]

Click on newsletter to see some pics.

It looks like they have various different colored habits!

OK BYE..

May God Bless Us ALL!

Edited by Laurentina1975

I'm not sure how I got their website, but I've seen this site before. I like how they do post abortion counseling.

Laurentina1975

They are cool. One of their Sisters actually called me and I was like "What? Who is this?" Never heard of them. I wonder how they got my info.

i was thinking the same thing...i have been on that site before because what i had clicked on was a different color. has this site been posted on phatmass before??? if so....oh well!!!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Mar 13 2006, 09:51 PM']i was thinking the same thing...i have been on that site before because what i had clicked on was a different color. has this site been posted on phatmass before??? if so....oh well!!!
[right][snapback]910873[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yeah prolly by me, I am trying to help them out. I think that they are a good bunch!

I have met these Sisters before and been to there community. I love them so much. Sister Julia looks like Mother Teresa...haha she is great. If you ever have the chance to meet these sisters in St. Paul, MN GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I love Sister Maria Stella. If you have any questions about them let me know...and I'll do my best to answer them, I have been up there more than once and talked with them about their community.

God Bless,

Ali

3 Sisters right now, with one other discerning with the community at the time.

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 14 2006, 03:46 PM']How many sisters are there in this commmunity???? :detective:
[right][snapback]911669[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yes they do, they are working on it and so is Jesus....I know there is more than one that is looking into the community but they have one candidate besides the 3, but many others discerning with the community.
[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:06 PM']Fabulous! :)
They need more vocations!
[right][snapback]911686[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Laurentina1975

The one Sister that called me was old (well she sounded old on the phone). I am wondering how they got my info....???....
OH WELL..

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:54 PM']Nun spam?  Nun mailing lists?
[right][snapback]911734[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling:

Laurentina1975

I dunno, I don't think it was nun spam related. They found me for a reason, maybe to tell you all! They need more vocations and are a nice bunch! I had a nice time talking to the Sister that called me (forgot her name, she was older). :idontknow: