An Old School Catholic Message Board

May 2006 Retreat

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

Any Minnesotaners, or Wisconsiners, or any ers going to the retreat? If so, could you take this poor SMME addict there for the retreat that Sister Jo and I have been trying to get me to for a million years -If I can get a airplane ticket cause of money? :sweat:

be_thou_my_vision

I'm going, but I'm coming from Indianapolis. What is your name? I will look for you!
Jenny

be_thou_my_vision

Okay, I will keep and eye out for you! The girl I'm coming with is turning in her papers... how cool is that?

FutureSoror

You can come with me if you can get close to my hometown. I'm not 100% sure that I'm going right now, but pretty sure.

be_thou_my_vision

Well, I will be coming from Indianapolis... I don't think I will be going through your hometown, but I will see you there!

Edited by be_thou_my_vision

AlterDominicus

[quote name='FutureSoror' date='Mar 9 2006, 03:44 PM']You can come with me if you can get close to my hometown.  I'm not 100% sure that I'm going right now, but pretty sure.
[right][snapback]907511[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'll email and we will talk. :D:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. We're driving from the Twin Cities. We'll be leaving Friday the 5th around 5pm and arriving back late Sunday night.

Oh goodness, it's been over a year since I've been on retreat in Ann Arbor, but there is something so lovely about seeing SMME retreat threads! :)

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Veritas' date='Mar 29 2006, 03:28 PM']Yes. We're driving from the Twin Cities. We'll be leaving Friday the 5th around 5pm and arriving back late Sunday night.
[right][snapback]927426[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thats good. I'm still bobbing around :lol:

• 1 month later...

My daughter, Kristina, will be there. She is Ora et Labora on Phatmass. She's not be around Phatmass lately because she was told that if she wanted to go on the retreat that she had to get caught up on school. :)

She will be flying straight from Ann Arbor to Birmingham to visit OLAM for a few days.

magnificat

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='969151' date='May 2 2006, 09:09 PM']
She will be flying straight from Ann Arbor to Birmingham to visit OLAM for a few days.
[/quote]

That is very exciting...so she'll get to see Sr. Lauren without you?? :P:

passionheart

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='969151' date='May 2 2006, 10:09 PM']
My daughter, Kristina, will be there. She is Ora et Labora on Phatmass. She's not be around Phatmass lately because she was told that if she wanted to go on the retreat that she had to get caught up on school. :)

[/quote]

Although I have been in touch with SJA, does anyone know how many will be going to this retreat. I offered my novena to St. Catherine of Siena for all who will be attending. I believe that the Lord will grant my petition through St. Catherine for the retreatents.

AAAAh fond memories of my retreat with them as well. Ahhh that blessed time in the shack. :D:

Edited by passionheart