An Old School Catholic Message Board

What is wrong with FSSP?

Ash Wednesday

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Bishop fulham is a former sede and is friends with feenyites so i am not so sure. i will have to call Bishop Macek.

brendan1104

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 6 2006, 08:35 PM']Bishop fulham is a former sede and is friends with feenyites so i am not so sure. i will have to call Bishop Macek.
[right][snapback]904703[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm friends with Feeneyites, so what?

what doesn't make sense is why you think this division in the Church is a good thing.

The Creed has proclaimed since the beginning, I believe in ONE Holy, Catholic, and Apostalic Church.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='jezic' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:39 PM']what doesn't make sense is why you think this division in the Church is a good thing.

The Creed has proclaimed since the beginning, I believe in ONE Holy, Catholic, and Apostalic Church.
[right][snapback]904708[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I dont understand it either. I guess if they wish to separate themselves from the Church, we cannot stop them. What is anything else worth if you are not in communion with the Church?

not only am i in communion with the church, I practice the true faith, and i do not accept neo-catholic novelties.

brendan1104

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 6 2006, 08:39 PM']so the Bishop could be friends with sedes too.
[right][snapback]904707[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I don't think he is... he doesn't like sedes... exposes them frequently, etc.

this is good. the bishop is not a feenyite though.

youre not a feenyite are you?

Neo-Catholic novelties?

regardless, i think that you should stop this thread where it is because there have been people who are scandalized by it. There are some on these boards who have never even heard of the SSPX and the division that is inherent actions of the SSPX and their rejection of papal jurisdiction and obedience to the pope disturbs these newcomers.

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Mar 6 2006, 04:29 PM']yes the NO mass is valid. I defiently think it is inferior though.
[right][snapback]904379[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

the current discipline of the Church seems to disagree with you...

that's good... you absolutely disagree the schism wrought by SSPX and their pride in resisting the authority of the Holy Father.