An Old School Catholic Message Board

DSMME Retreat

TheresaMF

I think you are mentioned in the article, memtherose! It says girls from as far away as New Zealand are inquiring.

Edited by jgirl

LOL - I know that there was an Australian girl was really keen last year. ;) I definitely have a soft spot for them, but I think that they would be MY will as opposed to our Lords....

Laurentina1975

[quote name='memtherose' date='Feb 27 2006, 01:42 PM']LOL - I know that there was an Australian girl was really keen last year. ;)  I definitely have a soft spot for them, but I think that they would be MY will as opposed to our Lords....
[right][snapback]898977[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You're the only New Zealandian I know! Hahahaha

[quote name='magnificat' date='Feb 27 2006, 06:14 PM']Totally just noticed the pics on the left!  I love the pic of Sr. Joseph Andrew with the digital camera (remember shortnun?!)  :)
[right][snapback]899338[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
She loves that camera... what a hoot. Did you see how there are 10 pictures in all.... they're on the middle of the page (toward the top)... you can click to see the slideshow!!!

AlterDominicus

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I just felt like I got a humongous glimpse of the retreat!!!

I couldnt pick out Tracey though, I hope she had a blast!

I've never seen Sister Jo sooooo intensive in prayer, its beautiful.

[quote name='shortnun' date='Feb 27 2006, 06:28 PM']She loves that camera... what a hoot. Did you see how there are 10 pictures in all.... they're on the middle of the page (toward the top)... you can click to see the slideshow!!!
[right][snapback]899360[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I am such a doofus and didn't see that earlier...hey there was a girl there from my hometown in KS!!

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Feb 27 2006, 05:31 AM']Correction.  May, not June.
[right][snapback]898703[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I'm going to the one in May with one of my friends that is almost done with her application papers! Yeah!
Jenny