An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fanatical Swedish Feminists

cmotherofpirl

Laurentina1975

[quote name='3n1' date='Feb 23 2006, 10:32 PM']Isn't amazing how clear it is to see that sin makes you stupid.
[right][snapback]896238[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='kateri05' date='Feb 26 2006, 09:20 PM']wow.
and people VOTED for that stuff.
if there was ever proof that democracy is NOT the way to go.....
[right][snapback]898473[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

EXACTLY! WELL PUT!

Duc_In_Altum

Its amazing to see how once a good gets slightly distorted, there's no telling how far it will be twisted. Pray for authentic feminism.

Peace,

-Joe

ok, i'm not sure what to think on an idea here:

has there ever been a society with strong Christianity and a seperated government where the government had no recognition of marriage?

I mean . . . is marriage really something that is needed for our laws? Is there some reason that we can't just marry in the Church and not have to worry about things like "legalizing gay marriage"? I'm not sure that i care if there's legal gay marriage or not: it won't be sacramental marriage, so it will never be valid.

The only problem that i see with this mentality is that it *does* feed the slippery slope theory . . . but if there's not a slope to slip down . . . *confuzzled* I'm pretty sure there's a major error with my thinking, but if there *has* been a Christian nation that didn't have laws recognizing marriage, then my thinking may be ok.

I don't know, i'm just confused. Any help clarifying would be greatly appreciated.