An Old School Catholic Message Board

Third Order Dominicans?

Lil Red

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Feb 20 2006, 12:50 PM']i've checked that website, and emailed them for more information. i really think i'm being called to this. lately, so many saints that were tertiaries i've been reading about, without knowing they were Third Order Dominican.
[right][snapback]892799[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I've been reading a lot of Dominicans lately too..... but that could come as a result of having [u]four[/u] of them as professors this semester. :P:

[quote name='the_rev' date='Feb 21 2006, 11:25 PM']Honestly the dominicans have been coming more vieable in my life each day.
[right][snapback]894412[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh boy...

Eddie the Norbertine
Eddie the MIC
Eddie the Legionary
Eddie the Dominican
Eddie the Diocesan Priest
Eddie married....
Eddie a fireman

have i forgotten anything? :idontknow: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
:( When did you send out a request for the information? Do you have any parishes near who have 3rd order Dominicans?

i don't know if there are any 3rd order dominicans here or not :idontknow: i had requested the information packet on the 18th, i believe. and it's the 13th today. it says on the site it'll only take two weeks. :(

Sometimes Diocesan websites have info as to where 3rd orders are located, parish wise. I wonder if you could look there, or even call the Diocesan office? You might get further along that route.

i called, and i don't think the website has been updated in awhile. i called two different people and left a message for a priest, i hope he will get back to me.

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 13 2006, 05:20 PM']Sometimes Diocesan websites have info as to where 3rd orders are located, parish wise.  I wonder if you could look there, or even call the Diocesan office?  You might get further along that route.
[right][snapback]910764[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:unsure: i dunno, i'll have to check.

brendan1104

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 13 2006, 07:16 PM']it's been almost a month :ohno:
[right][snapback]910756[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Lil Red, I know the lady who sends them out- it takes her about a month... she's very short-handed and very busy. Patience is a virtue!