An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Mass do you hear?

Resurrexi

Which of these best describes the Mass you usually hear?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hear the TLM: 1962 Missal given by the indult of His Excellency Michael O. Jackels, Bishop of Wichita. I was curious what Mass most phatmassers hear.

i go to a Latin novus ordo mass, the priest does not face the people during the liturgy of the eucharist. My priest is very tradtional, and very orthodox..

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 13 2006, 09:33 PM']I hear the TLM: 1962 Missal given by the indult of His Excellency Michael O. Jackels, Bishop of Wichita. I was curious what Mass most phatmassers hear.
[right][snapback]886483[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I go to the Traditional Latin Mass, and the traditional Dominican Rite. I go to the Indult on Sundays, and the Dominican rite during weekdays- the old Dominican Father who says Mass has full faculties, and its totally ok.

I don't go to the Novus Ordo out of preference to the traditional rites.

Edited by caitlin1030

I go to both the Indult, the SSPX, and a Dominican Rite. I also go, occasionally, to Eastern rites. I would go to an independent chapel, and I wouldn't mind if there was an older Missal used.

Edited by brendan1104

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 13 2006, 10:02 PM']what?
[right][snapback]886513[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I was accidentally signed into my sister's user name. She doesn't go to the SSPX (she also just edited the post).

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Feb 13 2006, 10:31 PM']I go to the one that you don't think is a real mass.
[right][snapback]886552[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Which one? :idontknow:

[quote]I go to the one that you don't think is a real mass. [/quote]

They are all "real" Masses if said using proper matter, form and intention

I attend the Missa Normativa. Interesting that it is not a choice.

I wonder what the reasoning for drudging this old topic up is going to accomplish? Perhaps there are some here who don't know how to use the search function.

Most here know that my graduate emphasis was the Liturgy pre and post-Vatican Council II. As it is, I have posted a lot of content on this before and don't really feel like posting it again, although it is germaine to the conversation.

If you'd like see what I have to say, please do a search. Thanks.

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 13 2006, 10:30 PM']Ad Orientum is superior and Versus Poplum is inferior.
[right][snapback]886550[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That tells me nothing...

Is that "high Mass" and "low Mass"??

Edited by morostheos