An Old School Catholic Message Board

Democratic Ticket for 2008

Brother Adam

If Hillary Clinton runs for President in 2008...  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='lifescanticle' date='Feb 6 2006, 03:10 PM']I could not vote for her because of the likelihood that she would nominate activist judges to the supreme court.
[right][snapback]877423[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Any more going to be up for retirement or death in the next 4 yrs?

[quote name='thessalonian' date='Feb 6 2006, 03:00 PM']I'm not a dem.  Just wanted to stack the results. :)
[right][snapback]877483[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
If you were a democratic you would have voted multiple times!

Im not a dem either.

There is no need to have her as President again. She already had two terms. With Bill in tow.

(dont mind the additional posts below, dont know how that happened)

Edited by Quietfire

Im not a dem either.

There is no need to have her as President again. She already had two terms. With Bill in tow.

^sheesh, how'd that happen? (multiple posts)

Edited by Quietfire

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Feb 6 2006, 02:21 PM']If you were a democratic you would have voted multiple times!
[right][snapback]877519[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Actually I did try. :D:

Well, she has to win the ticket first. Of course polls say that she against McCain will be an 18% win!
Now if Lieberman runs, I may vote for him. He could also prove to be a decent chance for the dems.
That said, I'm ind. :)

she_who_is_not

I think it will be important to see who runs in the primaries [i]and[/i] who runs for the Republicans. I'm not inclined to vote for Sen. Clinton but honestly with mid-term elections coming up and the Rep.'s experiencing some stress we could be in for an interesting election in 2008. I think it would be nice after 3 terms of Bush and two of Clinton to have some fresh blood in the White House. Maybe both parties can shape up and give us some candidates who have both virtue and backbone. Let's all pray for Godly candidates.
Peace and Blessings,
Amanda

Ash Wednesday

I checked "other" -- meaning she'd have to be running against the lousiest candidate in the world for me to be willing to vote for her. It's more likely that pigs will fly before I vote for Hillary.

I'm not a Democrat. But I'm not a Republican, either.

Right now I'm really not feeling too enthusiastic about 2008. Hillary, Screamin' Dean and company vs. Nader vs... Giuliani?
John McCain might be okay, but I don't know a lot about him. I might vote for "Average Joe" Schriner.