An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shopping with certian companies..

Brother Adam

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Feb 6 2006, 08:53 AM']Is there anywhere where I can buy medicine for my children in the middle of the night that doesn't sell birth control?
[right][snapback]876964[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sure...but the term "medicine" would have to be loosely applied...and those dark allies scare me! :P:

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Feb 6 2006, 11:31 AM']well..just wait til your married to go in there again
[right][snapback]877089[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You must be pretty unimaginative if you need Spencer's help in your home life....

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Feb 6 2006, 11:19 AM']You must be pretty unimaginative if you need Spencer's help in your home life....
[right][snapback]877162[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I doubt that is what she was refering to...wait...I'm married to her...I think I can say I know that is not what she was refering too. :P:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Feb 6 2006, 01:42 PM']I doubt that is what she was refering to...wait...I'm married to her...I think I can say I know that is not what she was refering too.  :P:
[right][snapback]877273[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon8.gif[/img]

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 6 2006, 12:46 PM'][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon8.gif[/img]
[right][snapback]877282[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

haha. I grossed Micah out. My work is done for the day.

Edited by Brother Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Feb 6 2006, 11:42 AM']I doubt that is what she was refering to...wait...I'm married to her...I think I can say I know that is not what she was refering too.  :P:
[right][snapback]877273[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 6 2006, 11:46 AM'][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon8.gif[/img]
[right][snapback]877282[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Just wait til you get married Micah; that won't be your response anymore :P:

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Feb 6 2006, 01:48 PM']haha. I grossed Micah out ...
[right][snapback]877289[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
and the rest of us

don't forget the rest of us

Actually I'm kindof confused. I didn't say anything or at least didnt think I implied anything worthy of a gross me out smily....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Feb 6 2006, 12:17 PM']Actually I'm kindof confused. I didn't say anything or at least didnt think I implied anything worthy of a gross me out smily....
[right][snapback]877347[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It's their minds...they're in the gutters, I gues....

:idontknow:

photosynthesis

I have had a spencers gift card sitting in my wallet. It's been there a couple of years. I never got around to asking for cash.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Feb 6 2006, 01:52 PM']Just wait til you get married Micah; that won't be your response anymore :P:
[right][snapback]877295[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oh no...you misunderstand me...that's my response to Adam's saying that, not to what he said.

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Feb 6 2006, 02:36 PM']I have had a spencers gift card sitting in my wallet.  It's been there a couple of years.  I never got around to asking for cash.
[right][snapback]877387[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You could go retro & buy a lava lamp. I don't think they'll give you cash.